Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody. Its been a while since ive been on here. My laptop broke a while ago and I was having money problems so I couldnt buy a new one. To make it worse I was laid off from my job right before Christmas. I cannot find a job and my unemployment has yet to kick in. Good news is my parents offered to pay for me to go back to school and are covering my expenses until I have a steady income again. I started classes a week ago. I'm thinking its a good thing I got laid off though so I can focus on school and not having to work 40 hours a week. So thats whats going on with me. Hows everyone else? :smokin

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
Howdy, didnt you work at walmart? was that where you got laid of from? J/W casue that where I'm workin now and they already have cut my hours. Wonderin if I should start tryin to line somethin else up.

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No. I was working for Caterpillar through a temp company. With the bad economy they cut now from making 53 engines a day to 40. I was working at walmart but quit back in april.

·
teh car guy
1,292 Posts
No. I was working for Caterpillar through a temp company. With the bad economy they cut now from making 53 engines a day to 40. I was working at walmart but quit back in april.
Sucks to hear that dude. Local guy here bought a newer 300c while he was a temp and got let go. Everybody up there is cutting back-hang in there, you'll find somethin

Howdy, didnt you work at walmart? was that where you got laid of from? J/W casue that where I'm workin now and they already have cut my hours. Wonderin if I should start tryin to line somethin else up.

My g/f works there and has had her hours cut for a while now, but she's gettin more hours come next week

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea it sucks but oh well. Not much I can do. I'm making 340 a week on unemployment. But it hasnt kicked in yet. hopefully this week.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Yea it sucks but oh well. Not much I can do. I'm making 340 a week on unemployment. But it hasnt kicked in yet. hopefully this week.
that's about what I make now lol, damn you.

I work at walmart and have for about 14 months now, working in produce now, which is pretty sweet. I get to stand around a lot, and get to help asst managers out when they need it, so I look good while doing less work than most thumup: plus being at a really busy store (we placed like 19th in sales in the company on black friday) helps me feel secure with this job and that I won't get laid off.

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
It's not like we're not withing a 45 min drive or anything... Heck I probably drive by Austins car every day i work. And i know youre' not too far away either.

Jester lives in Marion and Barber is is southern Indy...but lets not invite him as I'd be staring at his chest all day long..that's a bit strange feeling:)(that's a short joke against myself, Austin knows, he's met me)

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yea I'm down for sure. There is like 5 or 6 of us within like an hour of each other.

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ive got an apartment with a kegorator. We can do some drinking here if anyone wants to.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts