Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you probably didnt notice, but ive been gone since friday. we went up state to ski and stuff. it was pretty cool, and on the way back today we stopped by a shooting range and i shot all kinds of guns. i really liked the ar-15 and i found out that i hate glocks. other than that, i just want to say happy holidays to everyone, especially any jewish pbfers out there that are still celebrating

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
idk, i shot a few pistols today and it seemed the least comfortable and i didnt shoot to well with it

·
Banned
393 Posts
Seatbelt said:
Let me guess...Thats hypnotize huh.
Uh...No. I'm Hypnotize. What the hell is the sense of a third name?

Oh and welcome back NYY. We all missed you.

·
Banned
393 Posts
Are you an idiot cocker? Look at my post. No offense but thats sheer stupidty right there. Unless you were being sarcastic. If not then where the hell have you been? And calling my sig bad qualtiy while looking at yours... rollin:

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Uhhh.... his sig is 239827491740180481491034937 time's better than your's.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
didnt go boarding. i decided (after seeing other people failing constantly) to go with someone who knows how to do it rather than learning on my own. so just went skiing which i got a lot better at

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
went skiing twice this weekend. getting a bit rediculous. good to hear everything went well. Im with you on the glock thing. Which handguns did you like more?

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 21 Posts