Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im finally back for from a 2-week fighter pilot training facility i already packed my bags and everything i know where going to go to war and saddam isnt going to leave i just hope evrything turns out all right and by the was there should be aq american smile

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
well good luck man i hope u serve our country well and if u happen to fly over france just sorta "drop" some bombs on em'

·
Bye Bye
2,621 Posts
sniperboy said:
on accident, you know, your finger slipped, riiiiight over the prime minister's house, laxy coward

LOL, you beat me too it. That is what I was going to say....."Yeah on accident!" Well soldier, serve us well. Kill that SODAMN INSANE ***.

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
Serve our country well. Come back in one piece! I wanna see you on the forums when you get back!

Later man, and good luck.

·
Registered
164 Posts
so.. your fighiting a war.... haha!!... ok your main thing is to stop terrorism or weapons of mass destruction, or what not... and yet, we are going to war.. think about it!!!!!!!!... WHAT IS THE DIFFERNCE!?!?!!?!? eighter way, we kill them or they kill us, is solves no problem, your ending terrorism by commint an act of terrorism!...

the U$A (capitalism = greed) is the most responsible country for terrorism!!!

my god!

·
=-RAWR!!!-=
311 Posts
why is it that most everyone who plays paintball is "Pro-war"
i shudder to think its because of the "guns" we shoot to tag people
is why people join this wonderful sport.
it seems me and ozzie are the only ones I KNOW in this forum AGAINST THE WAR!
i know we are gonna go to war, and i know there is pretty much no way of us stopping them, but i feel its the wrong thing to do..
my parents said if Bush gets re-elected were moving to Europe...
i laughed..she said she was serious...
:(

·
Registered
105 Posts
DuggyFresh said:
i know we are gonna go to war, and i know there is pretty much no way of us stopping them, but i feel its the wrong thing to do..
I dont see how you CANT support to war. Obviously you have no clue what he does to people over there, its compareable to Hitler. If we dont do something, whats gonna happen? He's gonna kill thousands more and then what do we do? Watch? That isnt gonna get us anywhere in this world.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Ozzie said:
so.. your fighiting a war.... haha!!... ok your main thing is to stop terrorism or weapons of mass destruction, or what not... and yet, we are going to war.. think about it!!!!!!!!... WHAT IS THE DIFFERNCE!?!?!!?!? eighter way, we kill them or they kill us, is solves no problem, your ending terrorism by commint an act of terrorism!...

my god!
good lord man, I actually agree with you on somehting :eek: lol. Even though I don't think this is the way to get this dealt with good luck and come back in one piece!

·
Registered
274 Posts
DuggyFresh said:
How could you not be for this war? Saddam Houssein has a control over his country just as Hitler did. He is a dictator and he honestly doesn't care what happens to his people. If there is disorder in the streets, and he gets a description of the criminal (even if it's "he has short hair"), he will take up any people he chooses with that description and execute them, no matter if they were the criminals. This, my friend, is not a way to rule a country. Besides, he has been harboring "weapons of mass-destruction" for many years, and we know it. Would you rather that we wait until he actually has a chance to USE them on us for a reason to attack? No. The time to strike is now.

And tell your parents that Bush is a great president and that he has composed himself very well, despite what he has been through during this presidency. Don't blame all of this on HIM; it's not his fault. He is serving his country well.

Anyways. If we just drop a nuke on Iraq, I'm sure we'd hit their weapons and blow them up. There ya go. no more weapons of mass-destruction. The Iraqi people publicly denounce America anyways. To hell with em. ;)

(Just kiddin there dude)

·
Banned
901 Posts
Ozzie said:

my god!
You're a moron, plain and simple. If you want to get your ass nuked off the planet, don't bring us into it.

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
DuggyFresh said:
Lets just sit here and let them build weapons of mass destruction and know there doin it and not stop them. Then we can have them nuke your house and then lets see you say youy dont wanna go to war with them.

D

·
0 Posts
wow... i agreed with ozzie too. this war is retarded... they dont give a damn about saddam killing people, and there were only rhumors that he had WMD (weapons of mass destruction) the only reason they are doing it is for the oil... its pathetic and annoying..

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.