Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all of you people that remember, and those I've never met. I'm just letting you know that I'll be back on PBF now. My computer screwed up majorly, and now that I have a new one coming, I'll be back to spend mindless hours replying to all of your threads!

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
I think I missed you leaving? Oh well...

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
rory096 said:
I think I missed you leaving? Oh well...
Well, I didn't quite make an announcement of it cuz I had no computer to make it with... perhaps that's why?

·
Registered
745 Posts
hmm thats wierd any other thread that says "im back " everyone is like "fu close this stupid thread"......

·
Registered
75 Posts
I dont know you but it is all good. i am just trying to figure out this whole forum thing. i love paintball. my bf got me into it. i am obsessed now. life is great.

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
pbmoto said:
hmm thats wierd any other thread that says "im back " everyone is like "fu close this stupid thread"......
Not with Puck, because I actually remeber him. When people get pissed it's because with like 60 posts are like "I'm back! Don't Worry!"

Welcome back, remeber me and how insanely awesome I am? I do.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
pbmoto said:
That is because most people are people we dont care about, but pucked was someone that people liked and thought was funny and stuff, so we actually care that he is back.

Welcome back man.

·
Banned
2,324 Posts
MrHanky04 said:
your calebc's gf???
the virgin club prez, calebc?
hhahahahha........... i smell smoke.
awwww how cute theyre like a virgin couple :p i hate that virgin club thing. but yeah its different when someone with 17 posts says their back compared to someone we actually remember

1 - 19 of 19 Posts