Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Each gun is like my alter-ego. My DM4 is for when I feel like being flashy and have all the kids drooling over it. My Viking is for when I get down and dirty and not worry about anything besides shooting the kid infront of me. I'm using my Viking at the Michigan Monster game when I want to shoot like ALOT of pods each game, because the Viking is like the most efficient gun evar.

I'll just keep both and eventually sell the one I don't like. I'm a gun whore anyway.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Somewhere, someone told me that CKYfan723 can't ball. That he didn't even have the money to. That he couldn't even afford his own gun. I don't remember where, but it's the word on one street or another.

·
Banned
794 Posts
CKYfan723 said:
Somewhere, someone told me that you can't ball. You just had the money. I don't remember where, but it's the word on one street or another.

who evr that someone is, shoot him...

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Warpstoner said:
Somewhere, someone told me that CKYfan723 can't ball. That he didn't even have the money to. That he couldn't even afford his own gun. I don't remember where, but it's the word on one street or another.
Shrug.

I got my Viking from PBN. I slapped a Mitey Max on it and now it shoots like a Matrix. The lack of kick is amazing.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts