Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so today, i play my 3rd "for real" Paintball game... i was on a two player team and i was smokin... my gun jammed up and my friend at the same time was laying AT LEAST 100 rounds at me with his R/T 98 Custom... well i got the gun unjammed (There was a ball stuck behind the ball detent that wouldnt move) and went on playing. I ran up this hill to my brother who was on my team (and i was feeling kinda bad because i was trying to get a shot on the other side of the woods and he was taking heavy fire) Anyways, We both took an offensive position and got the other team all into one bunker, when i started moving in for the kill i realize that they arent in the bunker... so i get behind this tree REALY fast and start holding down my possition ball for ball, you could tell it was gunna be the last battle of the war. I had a perfect shot, got ready to fire, and BAM, just like that he got me in the arm (My friend i mean)... i just cant see where i went from offense to defense... the game changed so fast... But all in all it was a great day of paintball. Damn i love this sport.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts