Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my cast off today. FINALLY!

And I can ball now! I just have to rock the brace!

I'm happy! But it feels funny to move my wrist. Oh well.

O

·
0 Posts
You're lucky you can move your wrist.I could barely move my ****ing knee/ankle when I got out of my cast this past summer. Have a good time balling. :)

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
I remember seeing a kids arm who got his cast off. It was all dry, dirty, and scaley

gross..

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Actually I can barely move it. I have to do certain exercise. So most the time I'm wearing my brace.

And I had dead skin peeling off, I have a really bad rash, and suntan line.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
I broke both my arms...I went to hawaii during the time i had my casts on. I had the worst tanline ever... I only had my cast on for 4 weeks :tup: The doctor orignally said it would take 6-8 weeks to heal....i was good in 4 :D

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Huey69 said:
I broke both my arms...I went to hawaii during the time i had my casts on. I had the worst tanline ever... I only had my cast on for 4 weeks :tup: The doctor orignally said it would take 6-8 weeks to heal....i was good in 4 :D
Yup this one stayed on for 4 weeks to.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Screwedupmonkey said:
when i broke my arm and tehy took the cast off it looked all shrunken and nasty, but glad u got yours off, its a ***** to have a cast
thats how mine looked too...and it smelled HORRIBLE

glad to hear you got your cast off...your lucky, only 4 weeks, i had mine for 6 and then had to have a brace on it for 3

1 - 20 of 23 Posts