Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm really bored, and i just hooked up X-Box Live. So someone message me and get a game going. My name is "Headley" :p

I have to go to the bathroom first, so i'll be back in a few. (dont you love knowing that?)

- Brian

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Come on guys, this is your chance to pin the tail on the super mod! I bet if this was Dean (notices that dean is viewing page) people would love to just smack him all around and stick a grenade to his face. ;)

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Dangit, you should've told me you were playing. I just got off after playing for an hour and a half with the guys on my floor.

If you get a PM from a user called "Chode Bucket", let it be known that it's me on my roomate's account. Don't send an invite first, though, since he won't know who you are and will just delete it.

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
My roomate used to as well, but his communicator is in Alaska.

When he went home for Christmas break, he left his box in Alaska and a couple of his friends slightly modified his Xbox. They laminated the x-shape on the xbox with leopard print tile, very cool, but they also put a souvenir they got in Hawaii- a virility statuette of a huge WANG made of wood, complete with its own "hula skirt" and ashtray. They took apart the Xbox, screwed up INTO the statuette and closed it up again. So he can't take it off, so we put a pringles can on top of it to hide it from girls (most of them have seen it anyway).

Maybe I'll post a pic of it up one of these days, it's quite hilarious.

But until then, await a message from "Chode Bucket".

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.