Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Bye Bye
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I ordered my phantom about a month ago from WhiteWolfAirsmithing and sent the 465.00 that it costed to them and I haven't heard a single word back from them. Joe won't answer my emails, doesn't have a shop phone number, and won't talk to me on AIM....

Any help?

·
Registered
426 Posts
If it is a custom anno, expect it to take a while. WWA is notorious to this, I hate to say it but I told you so. I think that ordering from archerec.com is the best bet right now because he is making his buisness on great customer service. Something which WWA and a few others dont seem to care a damn about.

·
Bye Bye
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Spyder3188 said:
If it is a custom anno, expect it to take a while. WWA is notorious to this, I hate to say it but I told you so. I think that ordering from archerec.com is the best bet right now because he is making his buisness on great customer service. Something which WWA and a few others dont seem to care a damn about.
true, but shouldn't Joe at least tell me that he recieved my MO that I sent him?

And yes, I knew that it would take a bit longer than archer, but WWA matched his price and I'll be able to get tubes and a matching CO2 tank from WWA.

·
Bye Bye
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I knew that it would take a while, i'm just concerned about the fact that he isn't replying to my emails anymore like he used to before I sent the money....

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
I just e-mailed WWA a few minutes ago and they e-mailed me back ASAP. They are a reputible (sp) store, maybe they are behind on some stuff 0?

-Mike

·
Banned
43 Posts
You can tell when a money order has been transacted or not. Just go to the place where you got it from, they are traceable. I mean, only do that, if he tells you that...

Hey Barber, what part of Indiana are you from?

·
Banned
910 Posts
hope it gets there soon.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts