Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes. I'm done for a long time. But no I will not be gay with you.

I am getting really tired of chicks. They are bigger money pits than cockers. You can never do anything without them. You can't just go to your friends house and sit around. You can't just play Halo all day. You can't just sit around naked in a beanbag chair eating cheetos. You always have to do something with them. Here is a prime example.

I want to go to my buddies house with a couple other people. Play some Halo and eat some chicken wings. Have fun. But no. The lady wanted to go to the movies. So, instead of playing Halo and eating some wings, I get to go see a movie. I made sure to get all my cash in my wallet. So, I pay for 2 tickets, a large bucket of pop corn, and 2 drinks. Roughly 20 bucks.

So then I go over to her house. The problem here, she lives by Dairy Queen. Of course she needs a damn blizzard when Chris has to pay for it. Another 10 bucks gone.

So, after going through all that crap I didn't get anything. She had to be up a 8 for dance practice. So I went home.

Well when I get home I get a call on the phone. It was the people from the Halo party. I guess they had the urge to tell me how much fun it was. I was sad.

So, that was a wasted Tuesday night.

Then today, I was out and decided to make a little purchase. I stop by the proshop and get a brand new Rat Jr. So naturally I wanted to go blow **** up. I'm at the feild getting ready to go in, then my cell phone rings. As usual the cell means it is the end of my day.

So instead of playing paintball today I got to go out to eat. And guess who payed? Chris. That was another nice waste of a good 30 dollars. The places ribs sucked too.

So I go home and call her. I told her I can't totally change my life just for her. Well of course that is because I don't love her. So yay, I got dumped.

So in 2 days I wasted 1 party, 1 day of paintball, and 60 bucks.

So I'm done with chicks for a very long time.

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
If any of you fockers say "Rape her" or whatever you are getting warned. These types of threads breed responses like those.

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
Man, that's really ****ty. I know how you feel..
However, now that you're back in the stream there are plenty of others.

Don't worry.. Just fill that hopper and walk that trigger.

·
Registered
28 Posts
you can try not to be whipped and not go to the movies...

·
45's to the sky
4,355 Posts
Lol...my gf and I have been like best friends for 3 years and we like just now started dating. So basically if she asked me to pay for something i'd be like "**** you pay for your own ****." lol. Don't worry bout it man. It's cool. Cheerleaders=The devil unless they wanna give you some.

Brandon

·
Registered
728 Posts
I believe that got him dumped... You might need to work on how you put things to girls barber. Its the Sutbltys (sp) that count. We say a sentence one way its interpereted as something else. prime exaple

"I told her I can't totally change my life just for her. "

Of course thats going to be taken as you don't love me. If you would of put it in terms of I have different needs than you do at this time in your life. I need to get out and be with my friends occasionally so I can have time for you and only you seperate. I'm not disrespecting you because I know how you feel. And after reading this I am a bit nervous having my first date in quite a while tomorrow and not wanting to remember how great this whole dating process is. Don't know if God blessed us or cursed us with free will. I sure wouldn't mind being a mindless rat when it comes to matters of the heart though.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There was a lot more to the conversation than what I put. I didn't want to remember a hour long conversation and then type it all.

I'm gonna take a year off and get back with me. Back to sitting at home and listening to heavy music and playing Xbox. Eating chicken wings. Walking around in your boxers all day. The fun stuff.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Chicks are high maintenance. I could go ball every weekend if it weren't for chicks. I will be so damn happy when I find a girl that pays for her own stuff and likes to have fun. To me, fun is not sitting on a bed talking. Where is the fun in that? Fun does involve the bed, but not much talking.

·
45's to the sky
4,355 Posts
Exactly..lol...see thats how my gf is...if she ever tried to boss me around i'd be like "**** you i'm out." Seriously I like her a lot, and we've been best friends for like 3 years, but if she started demanding me to pay and not letting me hang with me friends I would be outta that relationship in the snap of a finger.

Brandon

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
When I try to boss it usually ends up in a "You're not coming over tomorrow" situation then I end up doing something emberassing in public.

·
Banned
1,346 Posts
ya man..for real...your ****en whipped. my girl aleady knows paintball and baseball are top priorities lol, and she knows ill go out wit her if i dont have one of the 2. If she getts pissed when u say "i wanna hang out with my friends, or, I planned on going paintballing today" then u need to dump her ass and find a girl that doesnt obsess.

Boy am i glad ive never had a girlfriend in the 16 yrs of my life.
no u do want a g/f in your life, however u cant be whipped over her and do everything she asks. Unless for course you WANT to spend time with her...there is nothing wrong with that, but if you go to the movies with her and skip ur halo party cuz she told u to....thast just plan whipped

2,668 Posts
7th grade chicks are rough, always wanting them damn happy meals.

Anyways, I actually found out that sometime HS girls can be alot more flexible and non-***** like, but it all depends on the person. And if she bugs you ignore her because then she'll either egt pissed off and hate you, or get so helplessly needy for attention she'll cheat on someone else, or come crawling back to you...You have a 33% chance!

1 - 20 of 122 Posts