Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so im at my dads house cuz i gotta be here for like 2 months over the summer.... usually its not that bad but every year it sucks more and more.

this last year was really fun for me, i really moved up the 'popularity ladder' and made a TON of friends. i had some awesome times with them, and would hang out with them all the time. i dreaded summer, knowing i would not be able to be with them for so long.

well it sucks, i am on the phone all the time, talking to people back home. im home sick, majorly.

next problem is my dad. im not affraid to step up to him now that i am older. he usually makes his own fights and stuff, but this year is just so bad.... he is CONSTANTLY critisizing, making fun of, or other crap like that... hes a ***, basically. makes fun of people he dosnt know. for example, i made an error in my softball game last weekend (adult league, i lied and said i was 18) and he always gives me **** for it, still. im like dad get teh **** over it, i mean the week before that he made 4, FOUR CUATRO errors and i didnt say anything to him.

Yesterday he was looking for his belt cuz he had to go teach a lawyer class.... he coudnt find it... so he starts blaming me..... im like WTF... ya ok dad i stole your belt and hid it from you so u could be late to your stupid class.... and he starts yelling at me for back talking im like wtf u want me to sit here and take your ****?

then he has this gay ass 'girlfriend.' well, last summer she was the gf, but now i think its more of a friend with benifets, if u know what i mean. she is annoying as ****, always wining "baby i want a baloon from the fair (when we were out the gates, getting in the car. needless to say he made me run back in and get her a ****ING RED BALOON), 'honey i want to go to olive garden then my dad says but me and my kdis wanna o to chilies, then she goes off 'y do u treat me like this u know i dont want chilies blah blah **** like this constantly wining and getting her way. one time i got a new wallet, and i switching the **** out of my old one to my new one. i had a picture of my home girl, my best friend, basically my sister, i swear she was put on this earth for me, in my wallet and put it in the new one, she starts whining and saying 'let me see your girlfriend blah blah let me see LET ME SEE WHY WONT U LET ME SEE" im trying to tell her shes not my gf and i dont want u to be involved in my social life and ****.... she grabs for it, and tears it in half.... im like ****ing ***** god damn it y wont u leave me alone. this is my dads 'gf'

always **** like this... today i was asleep on the couch with my head phones on. i suddenly wake up and hear my cell phone going off in my room. i get up run to get it and it stops right before i open it. i immediatly call him back and he flips out at me "blah blah why the **** did u answer your phone blah blah" i explain to him i was asleep and all that **** and hes like why dont u have your phone on u all the time, im like 'cuz the battery was charging since it was dead' he says 'ya what ever your making that **** up just to get out of trouble' then he goes off about why the couch cussions were messed up and i told him i had to litterally jump up to get the phone before i couldnt pick it up. he says thats no excuse blah blah treat my house with respect blah......

the good part..... :hug:

i just stop what i am doing fixing the cussions on teh damn couch, and i look up at him. he looks at me.... i say "why dont u try treating your own damn son with respect first" and he says "thats it u loose all priveleges for tomorow (meaning computer, phone, Tv, etc)" and i say "**** you how come its always everyone else fault y dont u ever do anything wrong y do u blame **** on everyone else ALL THE ****IN TIME" and i go on and on about the truth "you dont care for me and my brother, sure u PROVIDE for us, but u sure as hell dont CARE for us.... i miss being loved and cared about by people, i cant even talk to u. at my HOME in oregon, i can go upstairs and talk to my mom about what i did today or what was funny that happend and stuff like that. i try that with u and tell u stories from back HOME and u laugh at me or make fun of me or tell me what i did wrong..."

im saying this while getting my shoes on.... i run out of the house before he had a chance to say anything... hes gone now so i came back.... we will see how the rest of the night goes. all i know is i am not staying here untill september 7th like i am supposed to....

brb, im gonna go drink some bleach

kthxbye

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
My friends dad is JUST like that, I always feel so bad for him becuase he has low self esteam due to his ****ty dad always ragging on him. It's sad.

I hope everything works out and you get to go back home.

D

·
0 Posts
is it some custody bull**** that is preventing you from going home?

youre like.. what 16-18?

Thats bull**** if it is the court order guardian ship what ever the ****..

whats stopping you from going back home there?

D

·
0 Posts
jsut keep slamming em' down. Nothing scares a parent more than when they realize theyve lost control.

Had a little break out at my house tonight actually. Parents asked why I only stick to my room and never smile or anything. Matter of factly told them that I hate this house and intend on leaving it as soon as I can. In responce my mom told me to leave right now then. Or purposed I pay rent to stay here. To which I laughed, and said goodbye with some choice words.

·
Supporter
3,646 Posts
wow baur... I can relate to almost everything in that paragraph... Im having to go to my dads a lot this summer too, treats me like ****, the g/f ( now his wife :tdown:, freaks out over stupid stuff, controlling... and hes always hating on my friends, or the way I dress, or something. I def. know how you feel. Sucks.
can't wait till im big enough to kick hsi ass though.
one day
*ponders*

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
BAURblades said:
then he has this gay ass 'girlfriend.' well, last summer she was the gf, but now i think its more of a friend with benifets, if u know what i mean. she is annoying as ****, always wining "baby i want a baloon from the fair (when we were out the gates, getting in the car. needless to say he made me run back in and get her a ****ING RED BALOON), 'honey i want to go to olive garden then my dad says but me and my kdis wanna o to chilies, then she goes off 'y do u treat me like this u know i dont want chilies blah blah **** like this constantly wining and getting her way. one time i got a new wallet, and i switching the **** out of my old one to my new one. i had a picture of my home girl, my best friend, basically my sister, i swear she was put on this earth for me, in my wallet and put it in the new one, she starts whining and saying 'let me see your girlfriend blah blah let me see LET ME SEE WHY WONT U LET ME SEE" im trying to tell her shes not my gf and i dont want u to be involved in my social life and ****.... she grabs for it, and tears it in half.... im like ****ing ***** god damn it y wont u leave me alone. this is my dads 'gf'
i know how u feel on this bro, my dad has a gay ass g/f that i cant stand. shes the same way as u described your dads *****, always whining, wanting things her way. I cant stand, and to top it off she has the *****ist 5 year old i've ever seen.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
damn, this makes me realize how lucky i am to have a pretty nice family.

Anyway, sounds like u've got a pretty lame thing going for u. I don't know what i'd do myself, toughing it out might prove to much, but where could u go? Try to see if any of ur new friends are buds enough to let u crash w/ them.

·
Registered
515 Posts
that sux dude.... ur probably old enough now that it really is ur choice now what house u want to stay at, u could just go to court and have it changed, if u really hate goin there.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts