Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay, heres the deal..

all day ive smelt something horrible.. i thought it was my school, then i thought it was me.. but now my foods tasting like this smell...

ive been sick with a head cold and the past two days its felt like it was all in my sinus's..

so im guessing i have a sinus infection or something? i mean.. what else would cause a constant horrible rancid smell to be stuck in my nose and for my food to taste like it..

·
Registered
42 Posts
if a dead animal comes out of your nose please send it to me.

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Remedy: use a finger to scrape away any crusty objects that might be residing in your nasal cavity. This act is often referred to as "picking the nose" It is looked down upon by many cultures and should only be done in private. Any objects removed should be disposed of sanitarily (ie. wiped on the underside of your mother in laws furniture) Once the nasal cavity is thoughly cleansed using above method, apply a mild soapy solution to your upper lip and induce a lather then rinse thoughly with water. If the above method fails, use a finger to hold one nostril closed and while pointing in a safe direction, (trash can, corner, or toilet above all away from your feet) forcefully expell all air from your lungs. This is commonly referred to as "the snot rocket". Repeat the procedure for the opposite nostril. If these methods fail to produce a small dead smelly animal, consult your local physician.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Smitty said:
Remedy: use a finger to scrape away any crusty objects that might be residing in your nasal cavity. This act is often referred to as "picking the nose" It is looked down upon by many cultures and should only be done in private. Any objects removed should be disposed of sanitarily (ie. wiped on the underside of your mother in laws furniture) Once the nasal cavity is thoughly cleansed using above method, apply a mild soapy solution to your upper lip and induce a lather then rinse thoughly with water. If the above method fails, use a finger to hold one nostril closed and while pointing in a safe direction, (trash can, corner, or toilet above all away from your feet) forcefully expell all air from your lungs. This is commonly referred to as "the snot rocket". Repeat the procedure for the opposite nostril. If these methods fail to produce a small smelly animal, consult your local physician.
I laughed for lik 3 minutes.

3rd grade humor at its best!

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
HippoMaster said:
I laughed for lik 3 minutes.

3rd grade humor at its best!
3rd grade humor? I specifically recall several of those words to be on the 5th grade reading level thank you very much :)

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Smitty said:
Remedy: use a finger to scrape away any crusty objects that might be residing in your nasal cavity. This act is often referred to as "picking the nose" It is looked down upon by many cultures and should only be done in private. Any objects removed should be disposed of sanitarily (ie. wiped on the underside of your mother in laws furniture) Once the nasal cavity is thoughly cleansed using above method, apply a mild soapy solution to your upper lip and induce a lather then rinse thoughly with water. If the above method fails, use a finger to hold one nostril closed and while pointing in a safe direction, (trash can, corner, or toilet above all away from your feet) forcefully expell all air from your lungs. This is commonly referred to as "the snot rocket". Repeat the procedure for the opposite nostril. If these methods fail to produce a small dead smelly animal, consult your local physician.

lmao. holy crap thats funny smitty. i'm probably red right now. rollin:

·
TooMuch****inGREENandGREY
1,292 Posts
Smitty said:
3rd grade humor? I specifically recall several of those words to be on the 5th grade reading level thank you very much :)
takin from van wilder-how old was that girl a freshman?

yea but she reads at a souphmore level

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i tried man.. i even got this suction thinger.. that didnt work either.. god damn

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
You need Zithromax. Your doctor will prescribe. Simple 1 a day tablet after the initial 2 day beginning. Antibiotics can clear up this little mess.. Just like your last little mess after that party. Remember? The itching. burning sensation and whatnot.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lowtryx said:
Just like your last little mess after that party. Remember? The itching. burning sensation and whatnot.
;0 it was you!

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
ok,your going to think i am kidding but this actually works,if you can,take a hose or something with that kinda pressure and mayb put a nozzle on the end and put it in one nostril and turn it on,dont let and water escape out the side of your nose,the water goes through you sinus things and out the other nostril clearing everything...im serious try it,my dad used to have a thing made for that.

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
Maybe it's just me, but I don't think someone with the Cat Carrier in their sig should give Medical Advice to anyone.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts