Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, for the past few weeks I've felt like ****. I have this runny nose/sore throat/caughing/sneezing/nose bleeding thing going on, and it sucks pretty bad.

I woke up this morning and all was well. I was in the shower when my eye itched. When I came out it was kinda red and stuff. Throughout the day it was all like throbbing and watering and it got all red and ****. I'll try to get pics, it's kinda cool lookin.

Anyway, today at school we were running stair laps. The problem being the stairs are like 9 inches wide, and my feet are huge. I wear a 15 shoe, so yeah, they're big. I was like tripping and **** the whole time because I couldn't really go down them fast. I ended up like stumbling and just jumping off from like 8 stairs up.

After gym was over we were all sitting on the bleachers, when someone like kicked me or something since I was sitting on the edge, and I fell and the corner of a step hit him like right in the spine. Now my back hurts really bad and I can't move a whole lot.

So yeah, my life is pretty gay right now.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Gabriot said:
I'm tired of coughing every other 10 damn seconds.
me too, its actually alergies, did ya know?

O

·
0 Posts
For my PE we run a quarter mile warmup lap each day then play our sport (usually basketball, soccer, football, or volleyball) then we can do a bull**** thing at the end of the year. Either golfing, dancing or frisbee.

And we run 1.5 miles of cross-country each Thursday which is really good for us.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts