Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im just going absolutley mental. i dont know what it is. maybe im bored, maybe im to active, all i know is i need a change... AHHHHHHHHHH I DONT EVEN KNOW WHATS BUGGING ME!!!! someone just give me a headshot with an assualt rifle. i know some of you have them.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
omg my lax team started conditioning after school today. i feel so dead yet whatever was bugging me is gone. thanks guys. Headley, save that bullet for later dude.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
come down to MD, it aint to bad down here.
wait scratch that NY has more better shows.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Headley said:
Sure, i have one, come on over, i'll do ya ;)

- Brian
the_white_guy said:
omg my lax team started conditioning after school today. i feel so dead yet whatever was bugging me is gone. thanks guys. Headley, save that bullet for later dude.
im not sure he was talking about a bullet.....

but yeah....i felt like that.....then soccer conditioning and **** started...

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
and i wasnt talking about a real bullet either.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
there was honestly awsome concerts here. long island has tons of venues that are in easy driving distance. not to mention i live near the city, and i can hop on the train and go see a band whereever.

this place in farmingdale, The Downtown. that was my favorite venue ever. they had amazing bands play there. it was small, the staff was IN some of the bands that played there.. they had open mic night over the summer which was awsome. it was just an awsome place.. so full of energy, and it was always the same people there.. unfortunately they closed their doors in september. they're still looking for people ot buy the property, but i talked to someone who worked there, and theyt said their band (arrogant sons of *****es) is playing their last show at the downtown in april.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lucky.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
aww thanks man!!! now i know just where to go if i get in over my head. you rock dude thumup:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ill even bring a big plywood peice to put behind me to avoid splatter.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts