Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this should explain everything, I mentioned it in the other thread
sNoW PIrAnHa said:
You know what! I am so sick of duo and his lies and gay antics. He has never denied any of this, I doubt he plays paintball, which is cool, but he doesn't have to try and act better than all of us. And ya you are kinda hanging off his balls, and you know what **** this, ban my ass, I've contributed 2000 times more to the paintball part of this forum than duo has. So ban my ass, but I won't be back on these forums til I see a pic of duo with his mag in front of his profile on his comp (and dont say this is too much If he has a camera and a computer and his "automag" ). Or unless he posts some helpful posts or something about PAINTBALL. Or until he stops being an ass and leaves.

I'm gone

My IM is shampoopoodave if anyone wants to talk to me.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
100%Wooddog said:
Are you on pbnation?(Erikmed there)
Ya I'm on pbnation, not much but probably more. My name is sNoW DeFiAnT, sensing a pattern?

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cubsfan4life021 said:
i wouldnt miss you if you left either.:)
The gay **** has really gotten to you and dhill.

And chromie, I'll probably chill in the supporters section, ICD, and paint & barrel. Otherwise I'm gone

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
and your sayin everyone else gets too worked up over this, well every post of your is flaming and whatnot in which you swear and appear to be very angry, which means your very heated over this, which means your worked up over this more than anyone else

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
chromekilla said:
and your sayin everyone else gets too worked up over this, well every post of your is flaming and whatnot in which you swear and appear to be very angry, which means your very heated over this, which means your worked up over this more than anyone else

thumbs up

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.