Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
chicks dig scars baby!
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need to vent..

yea so i just got done having a ****ing screaming match with my dad. it was mainly about wrestling and how hes been a major ****ing asshole with how bad im doin. idk why im doin so bad....but this is my first year wrestling in this town and im just havin problems doin it without my old friends. well hes been a ****ing dick for about 3/4 of the season, this has been goin on all my life and i finally snapped tonight i couldnt ****ing take it.

he kept sayin "u think u got it so bad?! go look at some of your friends houses and how they live!" i wasnt gonna stand there and listen to him insult my friends and their families and thats about where i broke... i said "u know what?! im gonna be ****in honest! they may not have as nice a house as ours, they may not be able to get a car when their 15. but its not their fault and ill be damned if im gonna stand here and listen to u talk about my friends and their families like that!" and im not gonna say everything i said cuz i was so pissed of i dont even remember most of it. but i know i called him a ****in ass hole and said hes been a complete dick this entire wrestling season. i dont ****in know...he just sat there and listened to it and im not gonna say what he said cuz it kinda hurt me too..but i guess i just needed to vent..please, dont make some smart ass comment like "****in emo" or some **** like that. im not ****in emo, ive always respected my parents and i have never cussed at them in my life until tonight with my dad.

/vent

·
look LOOK ! ha you looked
705 Posts
catch him wanking and whale him for it.

</badly timed joke>

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
ComradeMolyneux said:
Give your dad the ol' fashioned One - Two - Cumshot!
are you immature or retarted? that post is absolutely horrible and i dont know if it even makes sense.

skate/paint, ive had a few of these with my rents, usually, its good to at least get your feelings out (even if u get in trouble or whatever). usually everything blows over and the two arguers can compromise about the dispute. hopefully things get better.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
probably had to be done. Sometimes its good to let **** flow out rather than penning it up. later in life when they aren't around he won't seem so bad.

·
Registered
923 Posts
yeah dude, you did the "right" thing, just let it blow over and see how it goes, if he is still an ass, be an ass back....try not to get slapped though

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
big_balla89 said:
I would be shot if I swore at my parents. I've argued with them at high volumes but nothing more profain than "This is bull****," or something to that effect.

Profain or profane?
Profane.

I rarely cuss (if so under my breath), I used to but meh. Yea I would get grounded if I pulled out a word or two.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Good luck man.

I got in a fight with my dad about a month and a half ago and I called him a ****ing prick to his face. He's been a little better lately, but he's still a complete dickhead when he's in town pretty much. He works in Detroit, I see him one or two weekends a month, and even then, he has no time for his family.

Now I'm just starting to *****.. but yeah anyways man, just talk to him. If talking to him calmly about it dosen't work out, then try his way of doing it. Maybe see if your mom can talk to him about it or a sibling if you can't get to through him. Hell maybe even a co-worker.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts