Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont know how to explain it without it sounding minor (mabye it is but it still makes me feel like ****).

i was at my friend's suprised b-day party at his house, and we all decdied around 9 or so to go to this italian ices place we always go to (ralphs ices if anyone knows).

we get there, hang out with my friends just chilling and eating ices making absolutely no commotion or starting with aynway. everyone decides to leave except a few of my friends.

as my brother is pulling out, (the parking lot is small) so we're backing up and we're close to a pole. all the sudden a bunch of these preppy jock employees come out and stand behind my car for some reason, so i pointed to them to tell my brother (cause he was driving) and we started to drive out of the parking lot.

as we're driving out, the manager (mabye 19?) runs over to my door and flings it open (cause it cant lock) and my brother stops the car and the manager says "what the **** did you say to me" so i slamed the door and we started to slowly pull away (cause my brother didnt understand what happened).

he got pissed cause i told him what he did so he backs up and pulls into a spot and he gets out and yells at him. the guys claims hes on the phone with the cops calling them (Cause they told us to leave) but i wanted to stay to see why they opened my door.

we get out and the manager as well as 2 other employees start making fun of my brother calling him a *** and a **** and stuff.. so i start getting mad that theyre doing this. i ask why he opened my door and he says cause i gave him the finger. i said i didnt and taht i pointed at him cause he was standing behind my car, and he instead flips out and starts yelling at me telling me the cops are coming. i havent had too many run-ins with any cops, and i honestly did NOT feel like being suckered by any officers so as we're leaving theyre yleling at us that we're pussies and ****s and gay and all..

so im sitting here pissed as hell cause i wish i could go back (if i did then i would probably have a bigger deal with the cops).

so i just asked my friend who i was with in the car, and he said he knows one of the girls who works there and shes going to give him the names of the kids.

idk what i can do, we're oging to call and try and get a hold of an owner or something, but idk if theyre even going to do anything. infact, i was wondering if you guys know anything that i sohuld do, or can do to get back at them.. im REALLY pissed they embarassed and harassed me for NO reason

·
Registered
493 Posts
ok i just had an idea
pretend ur a representative from a major sex product compant (be creative with the name), start talking about how ur order of 15 dildos and complete encyclopedia **** tape order was going to be late and then when the manager says i didnt order that you can just say isnt this (insert name here) and then say that he gave the restrauents phone number and address to ship to and he will get FIRED... but you cant laugh

·
Registered
588 Posts
wait, why were they mad at you in the first place. What did you do to them that would make them call the cops?

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i just had a long discussion with my dad, and he made me realize alot of things. basically i see what i didnt do, and what i did do wrong. so i can handle it from here.. to make it clear: we were backing out, they were behind my car, i pointed to tell my brother, he was driving didnt realize what i said and as we're pulling out their gay ass manager runs to my door and flings the door open and yelled "WTF DID YOU JUST SAY" at which point i said lets leave, he said lets stay. all history from htere.

my dad made a point. if they called the cops what were they going to say? we were starting trouble? that i allegedly gave them the finger? plus i dont even think they called the police to begin with.. i was just sort of nervous/intimidated..

my dad said he would go with a few friends (who he knows as cops) and sit int he parking lot. then i would go up, buy ices, mind my own business and if they did/said anything they would come out and deal with it themselves. idk if that sounds lame, but my dad wouldnt put himself in a position he said he's dealt with the same exact situation with my older brother and even moreso himself..

and we decided every sunday at that time we're going to buy ices just to piss them off.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
he doesnt own the place.. hes just a manager. hes just like 19, working a shift probably cause he lives there and jerks off to the mere smell of ralphs ices. if anyones profiting its the owners, but hes just a manager.. and employee. theres no profit, put it that way. plus it would be funny going there as much as possible seing the same employees that hate us now buying ices from them.. i mean if they purposely act dick to us people wont want to go there.

im going to call up some radio stations after work and tell them the story, and tell people not to buy ice cream (hopefully krock but its kind of hard)

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
ja289 said:
im going to call up some radio stations after work and tell them the story, and tell people not to buy ice cream (hopefully krock but its kind of hard)
It's summer, nobody's going to stop buying ice cream...

Oh yeah, it prolly would have been best if your brother didn't go and park. I mean, if a bunch of guys are going to pull open your door and verbally assault you but call the cops so nothing physical breaks out. They're not even worth your time.

Also, you should have thought about the cops thing the second you heard it. People don't understand that there has to be a reason for them to show up. I once had them called on me for throwing a water balloon at the neighbor kid because he flipped me and some friends off. I went and talked to the officer about it when he showed up and he chuckled and left.

·
Registered
847 Posts
if i were u, i would've called the cops myself and tell them u were being harassed by the employees, maybe that would have resolved somehting and the cops would have got a hold of the owner and those employees at the very least would have gotten a written warning. just something to consider if something like that ever happened again.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts