Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes, im leaving the forum. heres why:

on friday i am moving to eugene oregon because my step dad works there, and he currently has to drive an hour and a half one way, so gas money is piling up. we are goin to be in a rental, until our new house is done being built, in like 3-4 months. at our rental we will not have internet cuz it costs too much. we have it now only cause it is free from the apartment office or wut ever. we arent even getting a home phone, only using our cell phones so we can cut down on costs. if any of you feel the need to call me my phone number is 503-680-8234 (......... i just put my cell phone number on the internet............).

so until our new house is done, i wont be on the forums very much at all. only when i find time to go to the library. but dont worry, there is a pb shop and field in biking distance, i already talked to the owner, he said he gets bored, and would like me spending my saturdays there talkin pb and reading magazines and shootin guns. so i wont be deprived of my paintball need.

so once again, i am going to be gone from the forums, as well as aim, and the internet its self. i will be back in 3-4 months, spamming up the forums. we do the big move on friday, so tomorow will prolly be my last day on the information highway for a while.

if you want to contact me or what ever, or set up some time to play or hang out or wut ever, just call my cell phone.

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
That sucks dude...I've moved and hate it..And in 4 months, that must suck. I lived in a rental house once it sucked. Good luck with all of that bro

·
Registered
230 Posts
Awwwww that blows goats You are one of the few smart people on this forum its gonna be hard here without you but I am sure we will find someone else to pick on in short order maybe someone will mail you some paintball forum exerpts in case someone starts another "where the hell is BAUR threads lo"

You will be missed dOOd and dont worry I think you will find your way back onto the internet way before 4 months.l

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that you have to leave. After October, I'll be gone for 3-6 months! But i'm still new to the forum, so it won't be as hard. We'll definately get some games goin BAUR, I'm gonna PM my phone #.

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
expansion, did u really call? cuz it dont say any one called i didnt know on my cell phone........ liar! ;)

1 - 20 of 73 Posts