Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yea, im leaving, a lot of you dont care because some people start flame wars against me and stuff and you see me as a jackass cuz i defended myself, i may come back sometime. However i dont forsee it being any time soon. a few of you might have noticed i havent been on in about a week. too my enemies i tried to stop you from the flaming, and let there be peace but you wouldnt let it, to the people that dont like me, i just tried to help people, but you were too headstrong, to the people who were indifferent i hope i helped you or post well on ur behalf in some point in time, and to the MANY, MANY that i helped good luck with paintball, and have fun.

btw. If you want a mid level gun go impy they are just better than all the other competition at this level, i was at the point once myself and you could guess what i chose, but if one of you guys wants a pimp bomb shizat gun, get a matrix, matrix =teh most accurate and teh fastest of all guns, plus they are just damn cool.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
yup what this kid is refering to if im correct is the fact that he bought stuff from someone and either broke it or got it broken and he cried about it none stop. I still think he broke it and the idea of being a dick and saying to every one that there was a scratch on it is just bad. You tried to give him a bad name and instead looked like an ass. deal sorry your leaving I actually think you helped quite a bit with people asking questions about impys. but don't come back next week if your gonna say your leaving leave or youll piss alot of people off.

·
Registered
214 Posts
damn.see you later man.you were cool with me but you pmed like 5 times telling me to get a freak instead of a pipe.ohh well.laterz and thanks for the help on the rjr discussion

·
Banned
1,260 Posts
Bye

well cya, i have noticed alot of flaming on people myself, but the ones i have seen usually have post counts below 100 (i know i do too but still) I am just hoping these people dont continue to be this way and have a high post count and people think thats how we act hear at PBF. Well, if you leave, abd decide to come back, its shouldnt be hard to remember this forum site

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
i feel bad for anyone that you helped with paintball. good riddance newb. i hate you.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
i kinda agree w/ power. most, if not all, the flaming brought apon u u started / u ignorace about the "all mighty" impulse.

·
Banned
2,855 Posts
Don't be a little pussy and cry and run away when people make fun of you. It's a forum full of people you will never meet, stop being a little baby and grow a pair dude.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
actually, i just got sick of it the crap from people like the last three posters. A prime example of why i am leaving is their startling immaturity. However, i really did help many people not just with impulses, see some of my large posts and some that people said deserved stickies, i helped many choose guns, i helped many choose barrels, i helped many fix their guns, and i helped many mod or upgrade their guns, maybe you didnt like my opinions or methods but you didnt want to deal with it, however flaming me and starting things was immature, and i do not start flames, look at these last three posts does it look like i started flaming, and have you noticed all the crap i have said to these three guys? never have i started anything with them, but they just seem to flame me out of nowhere, this is why this forum is so corrupt and unforgiving, opinions hurt people, and johnsons will be johnsons.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
please pop out of this thread if you are going to be immature, just get out. im not gonna flame you like you have flamed me 2 times for no reason. power i reccomend you delete that before someone reports you because they will.

btw phantom, being a pussy is flaming people and being immature and slapping them while they are in a cage. get the point? dont forget that there is another person that you are really talking to on the other side of a computer just like you are. You are talking to a real person who thinks, and has emotions and opinions. You are putting your real self out here, you prove wether you are plain trash, or just good. One of the two good or bad, what are you going to be.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Power_House406 said:
suck my dick genshu. seriously.
wow so mature:rolleyes:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dr.Evil said:
wow so mature:rolleyes:

yes thank you, someone for noticing. This is why i wish to leave, just look at this. This kid is probably 10 years old and thinks that since he can type and he has a small vocabluary that he can just talk crap to people on the internet. Go look at threads and show me where i have started something with this kid. Never have i really started anything with him, and if i even remotely did i tried to stop it. he also referred to me not helping anyone many times, how many times has he even tried to help people, compared to me its like nothing, and at least i know what i am talking about 99% of the time. at least i dont make things up, i find them from sources, everything i say is something that i have read or heard from a valuable source, anything that you have proving me wrong about is something i just didnt know about it, when i read something from a valuable source it is usually correct, whenever i am wrong this source is incorrect, and another source is incorrect. so you could be incorrect also, just that you get info the same way.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have only been on this site about a month. The posts I have seen from you have not been all that impressive. I'm afraid you think you know more than you really do and that's the biggest problem. Just like your remark about the Impulse. Childish, and uncalled for. You are like the kid that has to have the last say about everything, and thinks he knows everything about everything.

Grow up and come back when you have.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.