Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which one would be better for the mony: Ricochet AK or Empire Reloader II?
i need one for the ion so which one would be the better choice of hopper?
thanks

·
Registered
356 Posts
^ The ones you listed are much slower (13bps) than you can shoot the Ion (17bps). With the Ion's break-beam eye, you should not have a chopping problem, but you are giving up some speed that you really don't need to give up. A used Egg with z-board should only run about $50.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
where would yall reccommend getting a used viewloader with z board?

·
Registered
900 Posts
ineedanswersplz said:
where would yall reccommend getting a used viewloader with z board?
most likely here... or paintballclassifieds...

·
not really named bob...
2,368 Posts
your not gonna be able to get a used halo for $50 unless its really abused.
Out of those two id suggest the Reloader II since ricochets are poorly made and have a bad desgn(hard to fill). If any hopper under $50 is an option then get a revvy, despite the claims, it doesnt have a big enough problem with dark paint to warrent the extra money.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
PaintBallBob said:
your not gonna be able to get a used halo for $50 unless its really abused.
Out of those two id suggest the Reloader II since ricochets are poorly made and have a bad desgn(hard to fill). If any hopper under $50 is an option then get a revvy, despite the claims, it doesnt have a big enough problem with dark paint to warrent the extra money.
Huey69 got a used once (or twice) Reloader B for $55 shipped. vpraidersfan1 found a Halo B for $55 as well. Take your time and search, you could find a Halo B for around $50.

-Mike

·
Registered
167 Posts
Pr0ph3t said:
I got my reloader b for like $65. It's not hard to find em around.

dude its super hard/rare

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
I would suggest going to PbN's B/S/T and looking at the Leaving Paintball sales. Those things are usually priced to sell and sometimes lowballs will be accepted, depending on how much of a hurry they are in to get rid of their gear.

-Mike

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
PaintBallBob said:
ricochets are poorly made and have a bad desgn(hard to fill).
tito said:
^dont joke like that lol, i would get a revvy, ricochets are huge and heavy...or so ive heard, my friend has one for his silver bullet...i told him to get a quantum but he spent $50 on a ricochet lol

It's quite obvious neither of you have held or used an Apache, so put some clothespins on your lips and let daddy tell you how it really is.

I own an Apache, and it will feed plenty fast for you. With the upgraded motor that Ricochet is putting in them, they will feed 18-19 BPS.

PaintBallBob's comments are totally unfounded- Ricochets have a GREAT design and are made with a great standard of quality. They aren't poorly made, they will last you a long time and if you have any problems Ricochet will send you a new shell free of charge. I myself called up Ricochet two weeks ago for a new shell just because I felt like it. And it didn't cost me a cent. The design is NOT bad at all- holds just as many balls as any other hopper out there, CAN deflect balls if hit from head-on and their measurements are actually SMALLER than comparable hoppers on the market.

So don't talk.

Tito, same goes for you. As I already said, they are SMALLER than other hoppers in their same feed category (if anything, they sit a bit higher because of the battery layout, but only about a 1/2 inch) and they weigh LESS than any other hopper on the market that uses two 9volt batteries.

Ricochet's sale of their Apaches at $50 a pop is a great deal for anyone that wants one. Great hopper, very consistent, AMAZING customer service, great price....you would be a fool not to capitalize on that.

And just to prove how great their customer service is, I called them up two days after I ordered the new shell and asked for another motor. Remember, I had ordered the $15 upgrade since I had a pre-upgrade apache. They sent me another motor FREE. And this was after they sent me the shell. So they basically sent me a new hopper for free. NO OTHER COMPANY OUT THERE will do that. NO ONE.

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
[/QUOTE]I'd go with an Egg myself or maybe an older X-Boarded Revvy
how can you possiblt compare those two..the only thing about an x-boarded revy is that it feeds more consistantly, not any faster. I woudl not suggest getting a revy cuz you'l only be getting 13 bps.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts