Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my teenager wreckless side tookover today and I ened up going 95-100 mph (ticket actually said 98) in a 65 mph zone. I was straight up flying, trying to get home before my parents. Well, as you'd expect, I got pulled over for speeding, and instead of getting charged with wreckless driving, as well as a lot of other stuff, I just got a speeding ticket, which is costing me a measley $48. So, not all cops are bad IMO, I could have gotten my license snatched away from me right there, but, I didn't.

·
Registered
687 Posts
OOOOOOOOOOOOO you be super lucky. congrats. Did you beat them home?

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
not after that ticket. but i'm stupid cause driving on the road back to my house (speed limit 45 mph) there is this mile straightaway and i got up to 120. But it's all good cause no cars cept me and my neighbors go on that road and my neighbors are in hawaii for 3 months

edit- i think my car (honda s2000) makes me drive fast. I don't go that fast when I drive my dad's truck, but there's just something about driving my honda, shifting into 6th and just flying.

·
Ballin Up the EAST COAST
158 Posts
wow bro ur really lucky, like 8 months ago i got pulled over for 86 in a 65.. and the fines are doubled so the ticket would have been over $400 but my friends dads a lawyer so when we went to court he took care of it.

·
Registered
421 Posts
wait until you get a turbo car and everytime you start to hit a higher gear you gun it just to feel the turbo kick in! its gotton me in trouble a number of itmes!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts