Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've only played PB a couple times before, I'm buying my equipment tomorrow...basic gear.... a victor 2 and NVX mask and what not, bare minimums to play. However in the near future I would very much like to play in scenario games. Do any of you know a website that service or of any games that are in the southern California area? we only really have 2 fields that I've been able to find, and one of them ONLY runs small recball games. I'd apprieciate (SP) any help at all.

PS I'm not one of those whiny newbs, before I was allowed to play my friend made me take 5 balls to bare skin to show me it wouldn't hurt, and I find teamwork to be more fun than anything else, so don't let fear that another crappy player will start clogging the games stop you from ehlping :) not that any of you would

·
Registered
873 Posts
It doesn't really say wether the fields are used for big games or not but there is a large list of PB fields organized by location at pbreview.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn, they all seem to be in sacramento (can't afford that at the moment). Hmmmm, I'll keep looking.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts