Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...can i not sleep? my chest/lungs/spine or something keeps burning/stinging when i inhale and exhale. i dont know whether its heartburn or indigestion or something, cuz i NEVER get it. its 330 in the morning and i just chugged some pepto bismol, so hopefully that kicks in soon. i never have problems sleeping but this stuff hurts!

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
It's this mucous stuff that is on the lining of your organs in your chest. I think if it dries up in a certain spot then you get friction between different parts and you get that stabbing feeling.

I've had it a few times. Sometimes it's a small pain and lasts for a few minutes. Sometimes it hurts like a mother.

·
Registered
145 Posts
NYY said:
It's this mucous stuff that is on the lining of your organs in your chest. I think if it dries up in a certain spot then you get friction between different parts and you get that stabbing feeling.

I've had it a few times. Sometimes it's a small pain and lasts for a few minutes. Sometimes it hurts like a mother.

Your probably thinking of pluracy. Its when like u said the plura(the liquid sack around your lungs)(to prevent friction) It dries up or soemthing and ur lungs get inflamed n rub agenst ur ribs, its very painfull

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
BZ said:
see a chiropractor if it continues
:sly:

Well I cant sleep but it isnt because of pain. Was out till about 12, got home and tried to sleep. At 2 I decided I was tired of trying to sleep so now im watching Worlds most dramatic police chases. thumup:

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
toXic said:
:sly:

Well I cant sleep but it isnt because of pain. Was out till about 12, got home and tried to sleep. At 2 I decided I was tired of trying to sleep so now im watching Worlds most dramatic police chases. thumup:
try watching the texas chainsaw massacre: the beginning preview. you can only watch it from 10am to 4am each evening

1 - 17 of 17 Posts