Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there was a 1993 3000gt sl
for 2900. but my mom doesnt want to look at it. she says mitshubishis(i know its not correct) have bad engines. it has 121,000 miles. i want this car

·
We The People
5,925 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
I think $2900 is a bit much for the mileage and age. find something else with less mileage. if you can get it for like 1500 then go for it.

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
3k gt's are nice... the only problem you'll have with looking for one is finding one that the previous owner didnt beat the **** out of... and dont listen to the people that say the vr4's are too heavy.. they still haul enough ass...

·
Xplicit Eg06
4,567 Posts
There great when everything works, but are a ***** b/c when one thing fails, it takes another half dozzen things with it.

Labor is a pain in the ass, the engine bays are so effing tight in those, g/l working on anything w/o dropping the engine.

A friend of mine has a 3000gt sl, Red w/ a slushbox, and a Black 3000gt vr-4 w/ a stick. He is not a fan of either when they started ****ting themselves every other week. Why does he have two you ask? Because one is always in the shop. :hug:

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
HuNtS said:
3k gt's are nice... the only problem you'll have with looking for one is finding one that the previous owner didnt beat the **** out of... and dont listen to the people that say the vr4's are too heavy.. they still haul enough ass...
Mid-Low 15's hauling ass? VR4s are pretty much trash. Now if they came out of the box running like 13's then it'd be worth the trouble and headaches.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Jinjiro said:
300ZX TT. <3

-Jin
Even though they only run mid 14's it's much better than the VR4. VR4 is AWD and a 6-speed while the TT Z is only a 5spd RWD. Plus the 300ZX is much sexier without the gay wing IMO. 3000GTs look pretty sharp though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts