Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im wondering if my ****y brass eagle hoper would work on an ion. would it break or jam? if it wont work wat kind of hopper should i get?

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
Damnit I can't believe people can't spell and take the time to read the rules...

The eyes will prevent the gun from chopping, but you'll constantly shaking it so more balls will feed. Just shell out 20 bucks for a used revvy and you'll be fine.

·
Registered
233 Posts
it will work, just depending on how fast you go, ur hopper only has like 3-5 bps, im gonna agree with drktamer, get a revvy, or unless u got some more cash, go with what big balla89 says, eggs are faster

·
ShArPeYe
1,271 Posts
lmao grav feed on an ion? never seen that before...

just pick out some extra cash and get a revvy or egg...

·
Registered
85 Posts
revvy = ViewLoader Revolution
egg= ViewLoader eVLoution

once you see the eVLoution you will know why its called an egg

·
Registered
8 Posts
dude what i would do is just try to get a used egg and the gun will shoot whatever it is caped at stock if u put a slow hopper on the gun then it will just shoot whatever the hopper will cause the ion has eyes and it will slow the gun down alot because of the hopper

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
randhero913 said:
dude what i would do is just try to get a used egg and the gun will shoot whatever it is caped at stock if u put a slow hopper on the gun then it will just shoot whatever the hopper will cause the ion has eyes and it will slow the gun down alot because of the hopper
please use periods..... thumup:

buy a revvy it will work just fine for u

1 - 13 of 13 Posts