Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im a poor college kid now. I feel like such a bum...lol Ive been living off Ramen noodles for awile. Spent to much money beer... Coolaid and Ramen Noodles get pretty old lol. I do have a job though, I work at a bowling alley, but its not enough money. hey, if 20 people sent me $1 I could live off it for a week.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Well....

I am a poor college student also. So if 21 people send me a dollar, I can send you one.

·
Supporting Turtle
2,967 Posts
BC_paintballa said:
Im a poor college kid now. I feel like such a bum...lol Ive been living off Ramen noodles for awile. Spent to much money beer... Coolaid and Ramen Noodles get pretty old lol. I do have a job though, I work at a bowling alley, but its not enough money. hey, if 20 people sent me $1 I could live off it for a week.
umm... stop drinking beer? and get a job at a grocery store and get your hands on any almost expired food you can get

D

·
0 Posts
BC_paintballa said:
lol...whats a meal card? Im not that poor to where I need food stamps and need to be on well fare lol
its like a debit card. you throw a couple hundred on it at the beginning of the semester and then use it to get food at the cafes and oncampus food joints..

its not welfare.. its for students and handled by the university/college

·
I'm on your back.
1,882 Posts
Rummage through garbage cans at grocery stores, you can actually find some halfway decent stuff. I know, I worked in one.

Just don't get food poisoning.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Working at bowling alleys sucks. I breath in so much 2nd hand smoke its horrible. Old ladys pulling the slot machine with a cig. hanging out of their mouth all day lol. I cant see myself working at a gorcery store...

·
Supporting Turtle
2,967 Posts
BC_paintballa said:
Working at bowling alleys sucks. I breath in so much 2nd hand smoke its horrible. Old ladys pulling the slot machine with a cig. hanging out of their mouth all day lol. I cant see myself working at a gorcery store...
grocery store is the most lax job you could ever have... alot of it's just working at your own pace and being nice to people... unless you're a cake decorator, thats one of the more arduious jobs at the grocery store

·
Supporting Turtle
2,967 Posts
tippmannbeast said:
sell your man-candy.
male prostitution only attracts other men.

think about it, practically any women could find a man to have sex with her for free, even if they're fat or hideous or both... there's always somebody that desperate.

a gay man finding another man to pleasure him, thats not so easy

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
BlueShox said:
male prostitution only attracts other men.

think about it, practically any women could find a man to have sex with her for free, even if they're fat or hideous or both... there's always somebody that desperate.

a gay man finding another man to pleasure him, thats not so easy
You're an idiot. He meant sperm bank.

D

·
0 Posts
BC_paintballa said:
sucka.. we have no-smoking laws here, cant smoke in any public buildings anymore.. bars/coffee shops/resturants/anthing.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
BlueShox said:
umm... stop drinking beer? and get a job at a grocery store and get your hands on any almost expired food you can get
Or just take w/e food that isnt expired... lets see the last day I worked I got... AXE Body Wash. Uncle Ben's Ready Rice... 2 Pepsis a Monster... Car freshener...Big pack of Stride..

But I live in a fairly small town and no1 I work with gives a ****.

·
Supporting Turtle
2,967 Posts
Wes Himself said:
Or just take w/e food that isnt expired... lets see the last day I worked I got... AXE Body Wash. Uncle Ben's Ready Rice... 2 Pepsis a Monster... Car freshener...Big pack of Stride..

But I live in a fairly small town and no1 I work with gives a ****.
mmm... body wash :yum

·
<a href="http://www.picoo
3,251 Posts
BC_paintballa said:
I work at the Ice Den.

Working till 1 AM for 10$ an hour FTW.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts