Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so this summer i was sort of with this guy (friends with many benefits)... he has a girlfriend that hes had for 8 months. so i come back to school and ive been here 2 weeks. i told him how i missed him, he called me a liar, i called him a bastard (i was joking and he knew i was) and he goes "see if you get any ass when you get home" and i said (joking again) "i get enough ass up here, thank you very much" and he hung up on me.

he later IMs me (when i have an away message up) and goes, "let me know when you're done being a *****, ok?"

am i mistaken, or is this fair? he's expecting me to be attached only to him while he's still with his girlfriend...

sorry for venting. i just feel really hurt.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
I would never treat my friend with benefits like that, that means no benefits! Idiot.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Alpha said:
He's the *****.

Basically, if he has a girlfreind for 8 months and you know about it..... Whya re u willingly freinds with benefits? You would think that would hurt the girl he has been seeing for 8 months a little more you know?

·
Banned
60 Posts
i live in hawaii am i close to u we could have benifets?

·
I'm on your back.
1,882 Posts
If you're really that cock hungry, it shouldn't be that hard to find someone else who would be willing to give you some benefits.

And if you were attached to him emotionally, you shouldn't have been if he had a girlfirnd for 8 months.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Flash LCD said:
If you're really that cock hungry, it shouldn't be that hard to find someone else who would be willing to give you some benefits.

And if you were attached to him emotionally, you shouldn't have been if he had a girlfirnd for 8 months.

Yeah thats acctually pretty ****ed up that you willingly did that. I mean it is a mutual thing. But the fact you knew about it...

1 - 20 of 55 Posts