Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
known as :gasp: DIALUP!!!
=( =( =(

i'm movin out of my (ex) gf's house and into an apt. with one of my buds. he doesn't have cable tv or internet, so i'm stuck with like 6 basic channels and dialup internet =(

i just finished putting together my futon bed, still have the desk to put together. but at least i have a place to sleep without all the drama and bs I have had recently. that, and i get to bring home girlies and do some naughty things to em :naughty

ill have pics of my tiny room in the next few days (i'll try to get pics of the naughty girlies but no promises)

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
bobide said:
like ur way to large crappy signature?
lol, he def needs to change it..

Anyways, i remember my dial up days, way back before I could download an hour's worth of **** in 5 minutes, i was downloading 5 minutes worth of **** in 5 hours.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
last summer i had dial-up...then i would be really happy if an entire page online loaded in a minute. Now that I have cable internet, I get pissed if a page isnt loaded in 15 seconds.

has to suck...what happened to your engagement man?

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
xxxfirexxx said:
lol, he def needs to change it..

Anyways, i remember my dial up days, way back before I could download an hour's worth of **** in 5 minutes, i was downloading 5 minutes worth of **** in 5 hours.
it would i remember dialup some what i think it got cable modem in like 97 or 98 so its been a long time

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
In the User Control Panel of the forum you can turn off people's signatures, that might help you load pages quicker..

good lucl

·
Registered
882 Posts
Ohh that sucks zpyro....thought you were getting married? Things didnt work out I am guessing?

That sucks man.....hope everything is better....get DSL! That will make things 10x better!!! lol

·
Registered
882 Posts
xxxfirexxx, what the **** did that^^^^ hafta do with anything?!
That was handsdown the dumbest thing ever....and dosent it suck that you hafta masturbate....arent I right, dont you die a little each time? That must suck...

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Its my avator.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
about the married thing.....ya that WAS me, but she's a lying, cheating slut and I deserve better. some may remember a thread a long time ago about her leaving me and/or cheating on me...yep same one

i still have some stuff at her house (including my computer) so im here right now, but just to see if anyone i know wanted to come spend the night with me :p so i'm off to bed. I'm tryin to convice my roommate to get cable but we'll see...

i gotta get my mustang done too. my dad gave me a $250 bonus today so that should help get er on the road

1 - 20 of 40 Posts