Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight at youth group me and my friends were goofing off and i tried to pick up this girl by putting one hand around her waist and the other under her knees, and when i kinda tossed her up to put her legs on my arms, instead of both of her legs going over my arms only one did so my arm went right up ...well.... THERE... you know where, and my hand was pointed so it kinda went.. up.. a little.. and i almos puked a couple times cause she was my friend, and it was not a good thing at all
ugh.
i still get nausious thinking about it.

·
Banned
98 Posts
was she hot???i bet it was nice and pink...lol

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its not funny, i knew you guys would react this way, u always think it would be cool to touch one,but it is incredibly discusting.

and she is very hot.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
you *****, it's called pussy, get some once in a while and it won't be so "disgusting" anymore. ****, just wait till a girl wants you to eat her out, i don't think youll be able to take it.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
dudes, A of all he was at YOUTH GROUP. in other words, christian fellowship. As in she is most likely a christian and would definitely be pretty embarassed by that.

B of all, they are close friends, with a most likely christian relationship, which means she doesnt exactly want "benefits" from him

just think- youre in front of a bunch of people and you shove your fingers up a girls pussy, and the whole christian lot of people sees you do it. i think youd be pretty embarassed

sheesh so what if he thought it was disgusting. no need to taunt him about it. grow up a bit eh? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
DuncanFisher said:

a girls isint something to just get pleasure out of.
we sure do think differently... lol
im jp.
just tell me this, if she wasnt ur good friend, would it still be disgusting? im worried about ya if it would be..

·
More Caffine PLEASE!!!
334 Posts
1- How old are you?
2- How old is she?
3- Is this youth group a church thing?
4- What was disgusting about it?
5- Have you never taken a peek at your dads **** mags?

1 - 20 of 147 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.