Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hye guys me s0 drunk ryte nowe. pLeeez pays more atention 2 me.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
yea fake

typing drunk is fairly undetectable, ive written some good emails while under the influence.

·
Registered
904 Posts
i member one time i was sending a friend an email....my hands were a lil too far to the right and i really couldn't see the screen so what shoulda been like this

hey man wat's up? not **** here just a lil tipsy of some jose....
came out more like this:
gru ,am. wayd i[zzmpy djo[ djrtr. kis s ;o; yo[du pg dp,r kpdr

basically, hands off home keys when u can't see the screen, results in gibberish.
Had i been sober enough to realize it, i coulda typed perfectly.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
omg its teh vodka. i had lyke 400qrstuvwxyzabcdefg shots or something.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
lets hope not, and flash ive heard your quote somewhere before, any suggestions on where?

·
Registered
346 Posts
NYY said:
hye guys me s0 drunk ryte nowe. pLeeez pays more atention 2 me.
omgee i r li3k sooooo jelous of youuu. NYY you aer mie new favourtiest person on the boards. Deed yuo h00k up wit any gurlz?

Honestly, I approve this thread and the messsage it is sending is an important one. :tup

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
i don't recognize the name but i recognize the quote, gah i hate it when this happens because i cant stop from wondering where i heard it from and it aggravates me.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
yeah i know what he was doing, and i don't really care honestly. was that edmin guy in a movie or something, or political person?

·
I'm on your back.
1,882 Posts
kenny_1491 said:
yeah i know what he was doing, and i don't really care honestly. was that edmin guy in a movie or something, or political person?
Yeah, he starred in a ton of p0rnos.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
i dont see y people always make the retarded drunk threads. im drunk all the ****ing time and i never make threads. no1 ****ing cares

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.