Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it was the end of school and this kid comes up to me and goes follow me there gonna be a fight. i use to hang out with the group that was gonna get in a fight but i stopped because i knew i was going the wrong way. but i still keep thm in distance so they keep me intouch. I saw the look on the kids eye that i use to be friends with since 2nd grade but hes kind a punk now. i knew something was going down. i follow them and 2 of the biggest kids in our school comes up to just as big of a kid puts him to a locker and they both start beating him. they throw him down and start stomping his face in and the other kid got down on his hands and knees and started to hit him in the kidneys. they just left him there bleeding and i just thought to myself. did it really have to take 2? i cant stand this jumping **** thats going on. if you can fight for yourself dont fight at all instead of getting all the kids in the school against one person. i dunno i thought it was just pussy of them.

what do you think?

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Master of Paint said:
Yeah its messed up man, but you cant change these people. Not much you can do except to play vigilante and kick the crap out of them for the rest of the year.
exept these are the type of kids who would pull guns, knifes, and baseball bats without thinking twice

D

·
0 Posts
man if they were kicking him in the face, regardless if hes my friend or not, im stepping in.. thats just ****ed.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
i think fighting like that is a pussy way out....

sure fighting to defend urself...thats aight...but fighting a kid thats smaller than u is just ghey especially if it takes 2 kids to do it

sick world out there idk wut went rong

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Purpose of the dalewood mafia is to fight as a group. But IF and WHEN we do fight, it is for a reason. Like violating the signature rule that women in it are protected and we will jump someone if they mess with one of the dm girlz. But I mean just fighting for no reason I keep it 1 on 1. I don't go jumping weak kids. People jump kids because they aren't that popular but if you look at it at a different angle u realize the kids doing the jumping are just trying to show off and the weak non popular kid most of the time is actually a better person.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
i hear my friends talk about the various jumpings or challenges they've seen/been part of. .. my conclusion is they are a bunch of stupid punks.

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
Ya, jumping people is just messed up. If you are nearly evenly matched, and you and a few of the guys jump the other guy, that's just wrong, that is the sign of a true pussy. It's a little easier to understand thoug if you are the underdog.

There's this one kid at my school, thinks he's a big tough guy. I've never seen/heard of him in a fight by himself, 1v1. He get in fights all the time too. He'd most likely lose if he fought a 1v1, I'm judging this from the one kid he fought, he wasn't doing bad until his whole group got in.

It's just retarded.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
yeah, it's gay. usually the punk kids around here fight their own fights, but have friends just in case the other kid tries to jump them. but emo kids.. they travel in packs, they are pussies. people that gang up on one person should be catapulted into the sun.

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
i almost got in a fight today this *** was on the rong side of the hallway RUNNING and he pushed me out of the way and knowing me i pushed him back so he turned around and looked at me he was smaller than me and i was alot stronger than him since i workout . and this kid was one of those punk kids. so i said what the **** are you gonna do and he just started runnin again. stupid iggnorant people he was at least 1 or 2 years older than me.

·
not really named bob...
2,368 Posts
pimpballer756 said:
i almost got in a fight today this *** was on the rong side of the hallway RUNNING and he pushed me out of the way and knowing me i pushed him back so he turned around and looked at me he was smaller than me and i was alot stronger than him since i workout . and this kid was one of those punk kids. so i said what the **** are you gonna do and he just started runnin again. stupid iggnorant people he was at least 1 or 2 years older than me.
you should be nice to special kids

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
im not the kind of guy that would get in a fight on purpose im that preppy kid that likes everybody and that evrybody like and that nobody would think would get in a fight this kid thought it was my fault that he ran into me. but it was funny

D

·
0 Posts
PaintBallBob said:
i think it was pretty pussy of you to not help out your "friend"
i think he said it was an old friend. but either way, i think it would have been a lot better had you stepped in..

but usually thats a lot easier said then done..

but my guess is that a lot of people looked on with expressions of shock/digust when they started kicking him the face while he was done. I imagine a lot of people wanted to do something, but its surprisingly hard to break from onlooker to participant.

look at all those murder cases where onlookers just stood there.

but, i think that if one person had stepped in too do something, others would have also

1 - 20 of 30 Posts