Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im sorry guys for getting mad on that i hate eminem but.. thread
i just got mad at a idiotic fool named grifty who flamed me ever since i been here

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Grifty said:
cuz you been stupid every time ive seen you post
Hey since you've elected to not recieve PMs im going to warn you right here in public. Quit flaming other users now. All it does it make you look like an ignorant fool and it violates forum rules, this is the 2nd time you've done it tonight. But count this as one warning, 2 more and you're banned.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
no its 3, but thanks for attempting to apologize Dr. Evil. but for the forum as a whole just dont flame. Even if someone flames at you dont respond like they did it. just lowers you to their level and you look like a moron. Plus it makes me and the other mods jobs alot easier as well as creating a more enjoyable experience for the users of PBF.

-sab

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited by Moderator)
sabman said:
no its 3, but thanks for attempting to apologize Dr. Evil. but for the forum as a whole just dont flame. Even if someone flames at you dont respond like they did it just lowers you to their level and you look like a moron. Plus it makes me and the other mods jobs alot easier as well as creating a more enjoyable experience for the users of PBF.

-sab
ok i gotta stop i already got 2-strikes one more then bye bye=(

·
Registered
678 Posts
sorry for flamin you. today ive just been gettin mad easily. now that i look back i am seriously sorry cuz i dont even see why i did flame you. you didnt even say anything that would have set me off. so once again im seriously sorry for that. as for sab your right. forgive me dr. evil?

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its alright dude i was in a bad mood that day too i forgive you and plz forgive me for flaming you too

·
Registered
427 Posts
Goodjob guys, REAL men apologize, CHILDREN continue to fight;)

·
Registered
185 Posts
can't remember who said it, someone tell me, but one of my favorite quotes I've seen on PBF

Arguing on the internet is like the special olympics,
even if you win you're still retarded

·
Registered
268 Posts
yeah that's a great quote, it got the point accross alot better with the picture though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts