Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i am going to write this argument thread cuz im bored. So lets see here

WHAT IS A SNIPER?
1.a snipier is someone who has a large .50 caliber rifle. he is higly trained with a trusty spotter by his side.
2. his rifle is accurate over 1 mile. he wears a lot of camo and often carrys a tool to biuld a sniping post from his surroundings

WHY CANT U SNIPE IN PAINTBALL.
1. ALL gun shoot around 300 feet per second...so you would not have an advantage like a sniper does.
2. your silly plastic pump will shoot just as far as a crazy A-5....So you dont have an advantage of range like a sniper.
3. Now lets see what do u shoot in paintball?. well,,little balls filled with paint....hmmm lets see why these are horrible projectiles. ok a gun shoots lead wrapped in copper. it is shaped so it is aerodynamic and flies strait and true to the target. A paintball is plastic filled with paint. Remmber back in the civil war days?? They also had ball projectiles (most) and how did they fight?? standing in lines like 50 yrds awa from each other. Now yes there were snipers then but there gun was probably made by then and they made there own more aerodynamic bullet. so there is no way your little jelly filled ball will ever be acurate.
4. ok now paintball is supposed to fast pace, adrenalyne pumping sport. How do u do tht "sniping". you have to cover your self in leaves or hide really good and wait and wait. and since you want to be a leet sniper you go like 20 yds futher back then your buddys. and then you get bored and start shooting at thing WAY out of your range and waste paint.

well by now your saying "OK MR.SMARTY PANTS HOW CAME I BECOME A SNIPER IN PAINTBALL?
1. well be an acurate shot from a normal range (one tht a paintball gun can reach) and pick ppl off with out giving away where you are.
2. So be descrete behind you rlittle buker and make the enemy forget you are there (not much shooting)...
3. sure does sound fun huh?

go a head argue...i dare you too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.