Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, i dont really want to go into it but last night me and a friend were all most arrested.. We would have deserved it.. but i still didnt wanna deal with it.. well, maybe not deserved it.. but it was no surprise..

we ended up getting dragged into this building by the camp ground owner and he demanded our names and phone numbers.. we're 18.. obviously we gave them fake names and numbers.. then the ***** gets out a phone book and starts looking them up to double check the name to a number.. so we were ****ed..

anyways.. it was like 4 in the morning.. the one women starts demanding to know my real name or my dads name.. we were in a bind.. so i pulled the little ***** move...

I brought up rights...

I told them that they had no business or authority to demand that information from us and that they were infringing on our rights by holding us there and to call my father.. they tried to talk and had no arguement.. so we just turned around and walked out of the store and walked across the road and ****ing booked it...

now one actaully knows **** about rights.. so as soon as you bring it up, even if you totally BS it (such as this), they get spooked..

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sittin_duk said:
Well...your rights are there for a reason.
uh huh.. but im saying that no one really knows what they can and cant get away with.. so they dont risk pushing it and putting themselves in the position of the wrong doer...

so basically you can say anything and BS your way outta anything by talking about rights.. cept to cops, they dont give a **** about your rights most of the time.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
I think it'd just be the typical smalls thread if ya told us what happened

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
NYY said:
There are laws in canada?
mhm, and lately i have a ****ty habit of getting caught breaking them... I think it's time for me to lay down my sword and take it easy..

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
D_Smalls said:
mhm, and lately i have a ****ty habit of getting caught breaking them... I think it's time for me to lay down my sword and take it easy..

yeah, the revolution is postponed. Didn't you get the letter?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts