Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to buy a pack of smokes last night.. get asked for my id..

I handed the guy my real ID insted of my fake..

damn it

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I turned 18 in may

need to be 19 to buy smokes here

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ViP_ViPeR said:
19? wtf. Canada gets gayer and gayer.
21 what? oh right.. yeah.. stick it

19 to drink here.. 18 in other provinces..

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jinjiro said:
Hahaha that's kind of funny. Nothing happened though, right? I mean he just said you can't buy them? So just go to a different shop and remember to use your fake one.

-Jin
yeah i didnt get in trouble or anyhing... i just looked like a complete ****ing moron..

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
ViP_ViPeR said:
19? wtf. Canada gets gayer and gayer.
i would love to visit canada, seems like such an awesome place. better government, better drinking age, weed is decriminalized... canada ftw.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
its mutally 21 to drink and 18 to smoke throughout most of the us

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
exactly^^^, im surprised smoking isn't one, or is it?

·
www.FrozenPumpkin.com
1,321 Posts
haha Spain... the senior class last year went to Spain for their senior trip and legally got wasted :tup

I thought smoking was a federal law also...hmm

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Most states are going to be moving to 19 to smoke, this prevents smoking in and around (high)schools. New Jersey, New York, and a few other states have already implemented it.

·
Supporting Turtle
2,967 Posts
Our state has a new law that you can't smoke in or around schools, or any public establishments for that matter... Anybody caught somking gets detention, even if they are over 18. A bunch of clubs and bars are banned from having smoking too, but thats half of their customers, so they dont' really enforce it much.

I don't really mind because i'm not around heavy smokers that much, but anytime i've come home from a concert or something at a bar me and my friends have smelled like smoke really bad... I'm going to start bringing a change of clothes, so I don't get that crappy smell in my car.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts