Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out yesterday playing, and my tank went empty, and chopped the last ball. the bolt went forward and locked. i cannot pull it back, i tried pushing from the front of the bolt, not working either. i have it all torn down, trying to fix it. anyone have a similar problem?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
fixed. took some muscle to get it out...........next order, what is the best bolt for this gun?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ive never bought replacement parts, so where can i get what im looking for for a good price?

i looked at the top of my bolt, and its scared up from the top of the reciever. i oil it everytime i play.......

·
Registered
7 Posts
just take off the barrel and push the bolt with a screwdriver. This has happened to me before on my friends gun. I think that it is because the shell got stuck under the bolt? I dont know just do what I said thumup:

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
paintballer3304 said:
just take off the barrel and push the bolt with a screwdriver. This has happened to me before on my friends gun. I think that it is because the shell got stuck under the bolt? I dont know just do what I said thumup:
dont use a screwdriver, you could scratch up and dent your internals. I use either the handle of a wooden kitchen spoon, or an old toothbrush handle..

·
Registered
62 Posts
it happend to my gun... a lot. Just as a question, what kinda bolt did you have? After i got an ANS brand bolt, it started doing that a lot. I had a q-tip style squeedgy that i would push the bolt out through the top. i figured out later that the screw to the rod that connects the bolt to the striker kept getting loose, that loose screw would lodge it self into the side of the gun. There is now a giant groove of were the screw is on the inside of the frame. That probably effects the performace... its funny i barely ever quit the game because of it. I would unjam if i could and shoot till it did it again. Not fun on a 2 on 1 (me) speedball situation lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts