Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was thinking and what do you think would be better i eventually either want to up my imagine and get a rocking trigger frame, new board, acs bolt...or get some other high end gun(ion, wrath..) what would be the better choice

·
Registered
221 Posts
get the new electra they have out and a evil driver barrol with blue to black fade to match the gun a new shocktech bolt for it and a few other upgrades because it already has the rocking trigger on it so in the end it will end up costing lless for u lol and i never hear anything about the wrath so i cant tell u nothing about it and the ion personaly to me is over used like i heard they shoot really fast but the frame of it is made of plastic so idk

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
Dontay said:
get the new electra they have out and a evil driver barrol with blue to black fade to match the gun a new shocktech bolt for it and a few other upgrades because it already has the rocking trigger on it so in the end it will end up costing lless for u lol and i never hear anything about the wrath so i cant tell u nothing about it and the ion personaly to me is over used like i heard they shoot really fast but the frame of it is made of plastic so idk

you jsut told him to buy a way overpriced spyder...your credibility is now gone.

I agree, forget spyders exist and get an ion.

·
Registered
437 Posts
what kind of paintball do you play? how often, and how serious of a player are you. If you arent that serious of a player and dont play that often keep the imagine, otherwise go with an ion, bko, or b2k5.

·
Banned
42 Posts
it doesnt matter....if he buys a crappy gun their is a good chance that he is going to chop alot of paint and not have as much fun playing as he would if he bought an ion. then he might not like paintball as much.......get the ion.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah, i am pretty sure i will eventually up to an ion. I just like the look of the rocking trigger frame. Mostly the trigger. but i have a friend who got an electra so i might hold his and shoot it.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
onesikpup said:
i dont care what ups you put on a spyder (unless you "spimmy" it), you wont even get close to a stock ION for performance, or if you do, you would have spent more on ups than you would have just buying an ion..
straight up truf

1 - 15 of 15 Posts