Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
\m/ viking
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I know a field owner. And he knows lots about automatuion adn electronics an all of that. He was thinking of a completely new kind of game field setup. Its a speedball field, and the bunkers are flat pieces of wood or whatever that stand up. Their is a computer that will randomly make them fall flat. Who here thinks that would be cool.

post 800 \m/

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
I think that would suck. Speedball is so fast paced as it is....there is really no need to speed up the game. Plus I would be super pissed if a bunker just fell away from me. I was playing a sup air field near me once and I was behind this cone, and all the sudden the air started leaking out on me and the bunker collapsed. I was hella pissed.

·
Registered
64 Posts
i don't really like that idea because if it is random you could be in this great spot and get taken out cheaply

·
Banned
399 Posts
Yeah that's kind of a gay idea I wouldn't play at that field because like what spk03 said you could have a great spot and then the bunker fall.............that would suck.

·
Registered
898 Posts
DieHard Paintball has:
2 Airball
1 Hyperball
1 Speedball
1 Woods
1 "Spools" field (Those large plywood made spool looking things"

·
don't drop the soap
3,896 Posts
I think it'd be alright if it symetrically happened, and at exact timed intervals, so it didn't turn the game into a whole luck based thing. I also thought it would be cool to have like a spool on wheels that ran back and forth sideways across the middle of the field.

·
\m/ viking
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
mods sorry aboot putting in wrong place, i went looking for fields and games and couldnt find it, so i just popped it into chat

·
Registered
36 Posts
charlesotis said:
I think it'd be interesting, also you could be able to turn it off so it is a normal field too
I think that the only reason you said that was to save your ass because everyone else thought it was a gay idea. lmoa. but, i might try it and see. . . im not sure what to think of that field as of now. But ill get back to you on it.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
or a field where all of the bunkers were in different positions across the field, like at 10 intervals, 10 20 30 40 and 50, and they all slide horizontally (sp?) across the field. i'd love that, no more camping noobs.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts