Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well. . . . i want an imagine . . . but may decide to get an E-99

i would put this in 'gun comparisons', but i think ppl here would know more about the diffs

what is the difference between the two besides price?

E-99 Avant $145 Imagine '04 $119

thank you for any info . ..

*EDIT* i know that the E-99 has a drop forward .. is that a big issue anyways?

·
Registered
882 Posts
Yup, Imagine.
The imagine has top cocking that dosent get in the way...the e-99 cocking sticks out the back, which requires a beaver tail so you dont break your mask...I would go with the imagine, also cuz its cooler looking...

·
Registered
62 Posts
the e-99 also comes with the nice breakaway feedneck (plastic) so if you get angry at your hopper during a game and smash it into a bunker you wont have to deal with the hopper anymore. Oh and the e-99 also has that beautiful sliver splatter design. All the rage in the early 90's. Seriously.... get the imagine, and buy a drop forward... so much better.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Just curious, why do people always tell me to get a drop for my vic 2? Is it because the stock drop is not tilted?

·
Registered
591 Posts
Mangudai said:
Just curious, why do people always tell me to get a drop for my vic 2? Is it because the stock drop is not tilted?
no just because the stock one is not a very big

·
Registered
474 Posts
Like everyone says I would get the imagine over the E-99 cause there are basically the same gun so you can use the money you saved on some ups or somthing.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
prodigykid#34 said:
but watch the sight rail it can be sharp i took mine off i think it looks better
yeah ive been told to file it down

also does it even help??? it is vert. feed . .. soooo how does it help?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Wait...correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the Imagine internal cocking? So far people have said it's top cocking and side cocking...but I'm pretty sure it's internal cocking because it's enclosed by the sight rail excpet for the sides which are just big enough to get your fingers in to cock it.

But yes, go with the Imagine, that's my biased opinion

1 - 20 of 21 Posts