Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

i am new to this thing.. but whats the difference with the Imagine and the Imagine s? both 04'??

is the imagine s woth 140$ us?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how much can i get an imagine now?.. and what is a drop.. (i am new to this paintball tihng.. but i would like to start up)

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
he's talking about the 04 imagine select and imagine.
HERE is the 04 Imagine. at a pretty good price. just about 100 bucks.
HERE is the Imagine Select. 50 bucks more for not very much. Bad deal for the Select. I suggest getting the imagine from xpaintball.com.

·
Registered
409 Posts
The select is really no different. It does have a drop forward on it, which is that piece attached to the bottom of the trigger frame, that the asa is plugged into. It drops the tank lower and a little forward. Its personal preference as to whether you want one or not. i'd go with the non-select unless you really like red, or whatever color it is

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
I think all of you are wrong, he's talking about the "S," not "Select" There is a difference, i have the S, its a regular imagine, i dont know why its like that.

btw, jonnyyelow, where did you see the S at?

·
Registered
184 Posts
He may also mean the "Imagine S", which is not an Imagine Select. The 'S' version is typically sold at Walmart and is identical to the regular Imagine, with one exception. That exception is the removal of the jumper that allows burst and automatic modes. The 'S' version's auto modes of fire can be easily be restored with the installation of a $.25 jumper.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Destructo6 said:
He may also mean the "Imagine S", which is not an Imagine Select. The 'S' version is typically sold at Walmart and is identical to the regular Imagine, with one exception. That exception is the removal of the jumper that allows burst and automatic modes. The 'S' version's auto modes of fire can be easily be restored with the installation of a $.25 jumper.
finally, someone else knows what they're talking about, thank you sir.

*edit, another exception i have seen is the S comes w/ smoke panels instead of clear.

·
Registered
309 Posts
andisblue said:
oh, well why is it 140$??

b/c wal-mart rips you off?
ding ding ding ding!!!
also no where does it say that fully auto is disabled on the imagine at walmart.. they just seem to not want to tell you that... my friend got one from there without knowning that and now he can only use semi auto. Which is good cuz he chops enuff balls as it is but still walmart is gay like that

1 - 13 of 13 Posts