Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 211 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pimps club right hurr!

Just post if you think you're a pimp then Bubba, Phantom, or myself will approve.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
I was in the club thing back in the day, and my name was Sweet-Cheeks PimP so I think I'm more than qualified ;) Also, I was in the POTSC which raises my pimp status an official 10 points. Me=pimp.

-Mike

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
becasue its cool to brag about these so called "girls" that all of us score with on a daily basis

a garuntee out of everyone that posts in here claiming to be a pimp, 80% have never touched a girl, and for those that have, only 3% have actually had sex

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
chromekilla said:
becasue its cool to brag about these so called "girls" that all of us score with on a daily basis

a garuntee out of everyone that posts in here claiming to be a pimp, 80% have never touched a girl, and for those that have, only 3% have actually had sex
lmao

Does Oral sex count as sex? *Serious Question*

But I got a girlfriend and 2 *maybe more who knows* girls that want me.

Chrome is a pimp.

The rest, will need proof. Mke, you're a tool, not a pimp. :eek:

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pimpin 101:

How to prove that you be a pimp?

1: Post a picture with you and a bunch of chicks, then one of you byself with "Viva La PBF".

2: IF you write viva la pbf on a girls ass with a sharpie and take a pic, you're automatically pimp. Sisters and Mothers do not apply unless they have good looks.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This will be an exception.

And we can as long as it has a warning on the thread title. We just can't have them in our avatars.

Well thats what I was told but if not then close the Hot Babe Thread please.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
GTI_15_bps said:
you better be kidding. Mike aint no 'tool' hes a nice dude.and thats more then i can say for you.....
There's a thing called a joke.

I pulled one! OMGZ!

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
SpYder craZy said:
no matter wut u say if im a pimp or not i definitly am cuz i get more girls then everyone on here but bubba
uh..Ive got a girlfriend as of the last like half of a year so really the pimpin has been slow.

Tell ya what...theres this chick who wants my friend to rail her and says she doesn't mind a camera. I will get a viva la pbf in the room.

1 - 20 of 211 Posts