Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone. As the title states, I have a very clean 2k2 shocker for sale. vert feed body, red to black/green fade(awsome looking in the sun) 88 4500 max flo tank, 12v revvy, 14' AA barrel, matching gadget grip, and a high rise feed neck.

Ive cleaned and lubed it after every day of play. Very well maintained) Its seen a few tourneys and it performed flawlessly. ive shot about 4 cases thru it with not one chop at all, and only about 2 barrel breaks(brittle paint)

Ive got the pot switches set so that it will acheive the greates ROF with the least amount of air, and the best consistancy. Ive been shooting about 290fps + or - 5 fps.

Gun has no scratches whatsoever, the anno is amazing looking when in the sun. It still has the stock trigger, which is kind of ugly, but ive tinkered with it and its now less than a mouse click. I can easily acheive 13 bps on this lovely beast.

It has the turbo board, which means if you can get a semi-consistant trigger pull above 5 bps, it will boost the rof to about 9 or 10 while still only pulling 4 or 5 bps on the trigger, one shot when you pull, and one shot when you let go.

This gun is seriously awsome. If you know anything about the old school shockers, then you know they are one of the most accurate markers made, no kick, very consistant, and not to mention gorgeous lol. Now on to the pics.

2002 Shocker Turbo pictures from friends & fun photos on webshots

Im asking 190 shipped OBO. Im flexible on price, but no low balls plz.

**Trades**(can add some cash for markers listed below)
1. any pre-05 angel speed
2. dm4
3. angel a4
4. 2k2 timmy
5. epiphany

So lets see some offers, you will not be disappointed with this shoebox guarenteed! willing to look at anything. Thanks!

·
Bill Daimler
166 Posts
ill trade a promaster with a tadao board and infinity asa

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I was gonna try to sign up for pay pal, but i wasnt able too...

But a money order would work just fine. You interested?

·
Bill Daimler
166 Posts
it wont work, do u have yahoo messenger?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
No yahoo messenger, but i do have aim...Ahy wouldnt it work sending it to my email, it should.

And keep in mind, I REALLLLY want an epiphany, i will add cash, so up up and away

1 - 15 of 15 Posts