Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
I'm a big soft teddy bear
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so me and my girlfriend's one year anniversary is coming up this week (the 22nd). and i really want to to do something special with her. it is on a friday, and so i won't have an entire day or anything.

what dates would you guys suggest going on to make her feel special. take to consideration i DO NOT yet have my license and would need that to be accounted for.

also, what gifts would you guys suggest?

my theme here is romance, i mean it is after all one year.

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
make her dinner, lots of candles, maybe some flowers... either that or take her out somewhere fancy, and see if you can have them make a dessert or something for her that they can bring out that sayd "happy one year" or something..

·
I'm a big soft teddy bear
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pierced said:
take her out to a nice dinner and bring her a nice thing of flowers

rent a romantic type movie and take it back to your place to watch with her (if you can)
this was the kind of thing i had in mind, but i wanted to go way over the ordinary.

also guys, i need gift suggestions =0

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
i would avoid anything like a promise ring or w/e... at least around here, that's way too played out.. every guy and their mom gets their girl one of them now.. so yeah.. get her flowers definitely.. spend some time with her like at a store or something b4 hand and see if you can pick up on anything that she would just love to have.. otherwise i have no idea in the gift department..

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
on my 1 year anni i got my gf 52 roses (been going out for 52 weeks, in case anyones not bright) and spread them all over her room when she wasnt home, was very romantic.

dozen roses is 8$ at my local shop-rite, and it was national rose month so it costed me 36$

1 - 20 of 23 Posts