Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What upgrades can i get that will actually improve the spyder, i can put certain upgrades on a black dragun that would not really ipmrove the performance, would any and all of these improve the spyder? im thinking of a spyder E-99 or electra

LPC
Better regulator
what else can i get that would improve the spyder, i know about the barrels and those simple upgrades, so dont tell me that

·
Registered
255 Posts
Getting an aftermarket LPC is basically for looks. They really don't help with performance.

But, A good regulator and HPA will make a spyder perform. If you want a higher ROF, then an ESP trigger is a good investment.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
k, sounds good, and like the black dragun, do i have to oil the spyder all the time, there r times when i am playing with the dragun and it will stop firing because it needs to be relubed, i guess i could just get a delrin bolt also

·
Registered
255 Posts
I oil my spyder after everytime I play and I haven't had anything go wrong yet. A delrin bolt is nice because its lighter and most of the time you get a higher flow from one then you do from a stock bolt. I would suggest a Bandit or an APM Tigershark Bolt. Two very nice spyder bolts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts