Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well last night my friend was talking to me about skating again. It's been almost 2 years since I've really skated or anything I stopped pretty much when I picked up balling.

But last night I was just cruising with him and we ended up going to all of the different skate shops at the last one we went to I saw some really nice boards that I used to really like and they were hella cheap and I still had my trucks wheels hardware and bearing from old broken boards. So I was like ~30 bucks is good for that board so I bought it and some tape.

I used to be pretty hardcore into skating but there was really nowhere to go nearby to skate but since then theres now 2 -3 different skate parks in like a 15 minutes radius of me. and I have my license now so I can just go wherever I want.

If I get semi-decent again I'll make a vid. I was never great but lately I've got more time for such things I probably wont have a vid till summer because...well it's ****in cold outside right now dammit!

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Awesome,I used to skate alot but I quit last summer,I just sorta lost interest in it.

However when it gets warmer I'm gonna start getting into skate photography.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts