Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've found a, what seems like, great deal on a up'd impulse. for 50$... "i have for sale my smart parts impulse. It is upgraded and ready for tourny or general play. It has on it the following...WAS board, 90 degree trigger frame(like angel), 45 degree hpr mount, no rise clamping feed neck, on//off uni-mount, evil respirator, evil ram, evil valve, and maybe one or two more things. I am selling gun for $50 or BEST OFFER (NO TRADES) ; I have over $1000 in this gun. It works awesome i need the money because my wife just had a baby so my lose is your gain. If you have any questions please feel free to email me thank you." does this sound like a good deal? it will be my first electronic gun and i'm very tempted with this price, your opinions?

·
ericdkillhound
139 Posts
dude ill take it give me an address and i will send cash or check my address is 1160 minnesota avenue detroit lakes minnesota 56501 so you can send it to me as soon as you get the payment

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
wow theres a lot wrong with this post, first of all the thread is almost 6 months old, second he is not selling an impulse he is buying one from somewhere else, and third you posted your address up on a public form for anyone on the net to see....not the smartest thing to do, may want to edit that out

·
KRAKEN! KRAKEN! KRAKEN!!!
1,298 Posts
wow theres a lot wrong with this post, first of all the thread is almost 6 months old, second he is not selling an impulse he is buying one from somewhere else, and third you posted your address up on a public form for anyone on the net to see....not the smartest thing to do, may want to edit that out
He seems to be running around making multiple posts like this... :hug:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts