Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. My neighbor heard I was getting into paintball and when he moved left me his old marker.After searching for a bit I have think I narrowed it to an Impulse but I can't find anything that resembles this gun. Not the subtle body markings and the color anyhow. The grips aren't labled and the gun is stamped 024888.

Max-Flo on the regulator. There is a battery pack port with three prongs on the reverse side so I assume that is to charge the Li pack under the grips. That means I need to pick up a charger. I need to know this marker model. Or is it worth anything to sell and buy new?

Thanks a ton.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome. I've been trying to track down parts and a charger now. Makes it much easier knowing what I need to look for. Ebay brings up nothing but I haven't put in a lot of effort yet. Is there an adaptor that I can bypass the battery pack with so that I can use store bought batteries? I see some that use 9volt batteries under the grip for what I assume is power to the trigger mechanism.

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
search for a 4x4 shocker, it's a common term for them these days.

you might be able to use a different circuit board to run it, with some modification. I'm not exactly sure what, though. The universal T-board comes to mind.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts