Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yeah last night was pretty ****ed up... started out alright but then got bad once we got pulled over..

I was staying over at my friend's house... had some drinks, let loose a bit. My friend called me asking if we wanted to sneak out so we did. We just drove around, went to go get more cigarettes but the guy couldn't sell us any and we picked up some drunk chicks and gave them a ride. So yeah all this occured and around 4:10 AM we got pulled over. Well my friend just has a Restricted license... The one time we get pulled over, we get an asshole cop. He was a complete dick and the reason we got pulled over is because an ambulance was coming and my friend pulled over on the left hand side of the road instead of the right hand side. I even told him to switch lanes.

So I was still a little bit drunk and when we got pulled over I said "I smell bacon!!!" Yeah ****in bad idea..

Anyways, about an hour later my dad showed up and picked me up. I was sobered up by then thank god.

Almost got arrested for having a punkass attitude to the cop and the kid driving has a court date next month.

Now I'm grounded for a week and can't stay the night anywhere for a long time... ****ing gay.

So yeah.. be careful guys. **** **** ****in A...

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
..at anytime when you get pulled over, are border line drunk...and the driver has a restricted license...you try your best not to say stuff about bacon, to cops lmao...but ya know, sounds like a pretty sweet night.... :looking
good thing you weren`t still drunk when your dad came..

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rivit said:
..at anytime when you get pulled over, are border line drunk...and the driver has a restricted license...you try your best not to say stuff about bacon, to cops lmao...but ya know, sounds like a pretty sweet night.... :looking
good thing you weren`t still drunk when your dad came..
Well.. I was drunk man.. things slip out thumup: :hug:

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
you really gotta be good to the cop. when it comes down to it they have a huge say in whether you get in trouble or not. If you are polite and do everything you can to help them they will most likely help you right back. What was the point behind getting drunk and driving around again? I guess I don't get that whole idea. Trouble with the law only lasts so long. Sure it sucks that they pissed on you but it will dry soon enough. your buddy might not get so lucky if something gets on his record it will be there for a while. Just stay where you drink its always the best bet. Unless you are going to a titty bar. then by all means go but dont drive.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
at like 1230 once i was at 7-11 with my friends, and then 2 senior friends of ours came with their cars. so we're all talking at 7-11 and then we decide to go to this bagel place my friend works at. so one of the seniors has a van, so like 3 of my friends go there. and then me and my brother go with these 2 girls in another car.. we heard stories of their driving being scary, and they didnt lie.. they tried to race each other on a main road going at least 80, swerving around cars.. the scariest thing ever. so yeah, ive only been in a car with another kid from school 2 other times, not until i get my license at least..

·
Banned
4,821 Posts
It's only a week? It doesn't seem that strict if you're still allowed online.

My mom laughed when I told her that a cop took my skateboard and I told him to eat bacon you fat rolling doughboy. It was one of those Park Narks that patrol's local parks of the towns/cities. It's bs.

I love you Nick.

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
1337PAINTBALLER said:
Now I'm grounded for a week and can't stay the night anywhere for a long time... ****ing gay.

So yeah.. be careful guys. **** **** ****in A...
You know, it always amazes me that a) you do something stupid, b) you get caught, c) you get consequences, and d) you ***** that its effin gay what your folks did.

Maybe I don't get it, but you knew that what you were doing was probably not within the rules your parents set forth for you nor in this case within the rules of whatever municipality you happen to reside.

As for the cop, I can tell you that he is not there to be your friend and be a "cool ass cop." He is there to uphold the laws, period. You admit to being drunk (as a minor), you admit to trying to buy ciggarettes (as a minor) and you admit that your friend was driving outside the regulations of his license, yet you blame the cop for being a hardass and your parents for being gay.

Sorry... I don't get it.

·
Jewstin
4,341 Posts
Sounds familiar. Me and a bunch of friends went 45 mins. away for a party. Drank and had our good times. Julian, Tim, and CB decided to drive back to Novi in each there seperate cars, all of which have drank excessive amounts or were baked. On there way home Julian got pulled over by 6 cops, and received a OWI (operating while under the influence), Tim got pulled over by 4 cops and nothing happened to him, and CB got pulled over by 2 cops for having his mirror folded in and got away.

They all took the same way, when I told CB not too. My friend drove me back to Novi and we didn't end up getting pulled over (my friend did not drink).

*yes we did try stopping the people from driving. all 3 have a spare though that we didn't know of.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
MedicDVG said:
You know, it always amazes me that a) you do something stupid, b) you get caught, c) you get consequences, and d) you ***** that its effin gay what your folks did.

Maybe I don't get it, but you knew that what you were doing was probably not within the rules your parents set forth for you nor in this case within the rules of whatever municipality you happen to reside.

As for the cop, I can tell you that he is not there to be your friend and be a "cool ass cop." He is there to uphold the laws, period. You admit to being drunk (as a minor), you admit to trying to buy ciggarettes (as a minor) and you admit that your friend was driving outside the regulations of his license, yet you blame the cop for being a hardass and your parents for being gay.

Sorry... I don't get it.
No.. I understand my punishment it's just gay. I say that a lot but yeah I do deserve it. My folks don't know about me being drunk, trying to buy cigs, or the fact that we picked up 2 drunk chicks and gave them a ride home.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
MedicDVG said:

Sorry... I don't get it.
exactly what i was gonna say... i break the law knowing that if i get caught, despite my thoughts on certain legality issues, im gonna go humbly, because i am doing something illegal.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts