Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pussy.

But in all seriousness, why those places?
You are geographically challenged.

1. They are the same place. (fixed)
2. The only way to get there from the rest of the US by land is to go through Canada. Even though it is still part of the US
3. Free healthcare is only a few blocks away.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
NYY always has to enforce his outdated capitalist ideals.

Seriously though, that would be an awesome place to live.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
NYY always has to enforce his outdated capitalist ideals.

Seriously though, that would be an awesome place to live.
It's the truth. Not months for ALL treatment, but certainly for some. I know someone who died waiting for cancer treatment that she could have gotten immediately in the US.

D

·
0 Posts
It's the truth. Not months for ALL treatment, but certainly for some. I know someone who died waiting for cancer treatment that she could have gotten immediately in the US.
That's unfortunate; however by no means the common case. If you're condition is that severe, you get fast tracked. In the event that you die waiting for treatment, chances are your cancer/condition was so severe that it wouldn't have mattered. Not that that's any excuse or makes it just, but realistic thats the case.

·
Custom User Title
839 Posts
o canada. we are peacemakers (not by choice, we just have no army) so there will never be a draft

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
That's unfortunate; however by no means the common case. If you're condition is that severe, you get fast tracked. In the event that you die waiting for treatment, chances are your cancer/condition was so severe that it wouldn't have mattered. Not that that's any excuse or makes it just, but realistic thats the case.
Right. I'm not trying to make a political statement. I was just saying that the Canadian system is not perfect, as some people will try to make you think.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts