Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, so after a day of paintballing, i took my tippman a-5 apart to clean it, , the next day i went to shoot some rounds in my back yard and it wasnt working..

i would cock it to fire and i would pull the trigger and the balls would ROLL out. i took it apart again figuring it was something i left out or messed up on, i couldnt see a problem ...

so heres whats going WRONG...

1. the only way the gun will fire is if i cock it, but then the balls would roll out.
2. after i cock it, and the ball rolls out, i have to cock it again to fire again
3. i have to manualy feed balls into the gun

so does anybody know WTF is wrong with my A5?????

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i dont know if i have any co2 left in the tank, ill go tomorrow to see,

·
No user title
273 Posts
crustybug said:
also, check and see that you have the ball detent in....lol balls dont just roll out the barrel...
I'm pretty sure that teh detent is still in. That's what I thought at first, but he said that the ball rolls out when he pulls the trigger, not just on it's own.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i called tippmann, i found out that i put in that little rubber peice in backwords...
what a dick am i =0\

·
Registered
102 Posts
I was gonna a say if he was out of c02 he would hear it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
its not even funny guys, for a day and a half i was literaly going nuts saying i broke my gun and i dont know what was going on...until my smartass dad took it apart while i was at work and called Tippmann, and talked to the service guy.... made me look like an ass...
but hey, the gun works and i polished my internals...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts